Chapter Two

Castiel went through the day not quite focused, his mind on Dean more than his philosophy work. "Mr. Novak you don't seem terribly focused today, would you like to share what your thinking about?" The Youngest Novak blushed,"I would rather work than talk about my own personal thoughts." The teacher raised an eyebrow,

"It seems you have an attitude today Castiel."

"I'm apologize, I have been extremely rude, do excuse me."

"Just this once Mr. Novak, only because you are usually a good student. Remember this is your one chance."

Castiel nodded and tried to focus on his work.

At Castiel's house, Lucifer and Michael were running around the house, giggling and horse-playing as if they were children again.

"Luci, your it!"

"No, your it!"

Lucifer smiled and hugged his brother, a sigh escaping his lips,"One day we will be free to show our love." Michael looked down at his shorter lover/brother,

"Our love must be kept secret. It is tragic."

"But you love it."

"I love you, the tragedy is we are adopted brothers and it is frowned upon."

Lucifer kissed the other, pulling away to smile sadly,"One day my love." The Eldest Novak nodded in agreement,"One day." They stayed a little while longer in each other's arms, time ticking by as they stared into each others eyes.

"I have to go to work soon."

"Mikey.."

"No Luci. I have to go."

Lucifer sighed, kissing his forehead, walking towards the kitchen. He stopped and smirked over his shoulder,"You sure you won't be a little late?" Michael returned the smirk,"I might be after all. Traffic is bad this time of year."

Meanwhile, another pair of lovers were sneaking out of the school, Sam and Gabriel had plans to skip the rest of the school day.

"Gabriel this isn't safe. We could get killed, worst expelled."

"Relax, we won't get caught. I know people who will help us hide."

Sam sighed and followed behind him,"I can't believe you talked me into this. Better be glad I love you."

Gabriel smirked at the red mustang outside,"Love you too samsquatch, see that car?" He pointed to the red car and Sam nodded,"That's our ride, let's go."

"HEY!"

((Oh! Cliffhanger. Stick around to see more secrets relieved. Carry on my wayward sons/daughters. ~Sam Winchester~))