Chapter Five

Castiel Sat in his Pre-Calculus class working on the one hundred problems due the next day when his phone buzzed. The teen looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched before he took his calculator out of its casing and slipped his phone into the casing.

Castiel unlocked his phone and went to the messaging app, it was an unknown number,

Castiel, it's Dean. -DW

Castiel rolled his eyes,

Dean, now is not the time for flirting... -CN

I'm not flirting right now gorgeous, maybe later, but Now you're brother is being hunted down by the blood hound. -DW

Wait... Raphael?? -CN

Yes, and I need you to help me get my brother AND your brother out of trouble. -DW

Castiel raised his hand,

"Yes Mr. Novak?"

"I need to leave a little early. I have an excuse if you need proof."

The teacher rolled her eyes and pointed to the door, "You may go, I expect those problems promptly tomorrow morning. Sign out with the office."

Castiel nodded and moved his phone back in his pocket and packed up his stuff. He ran out of the class room with his back pack in tow. The teen walked down the hall, taking out his phone and dialing Dean's number.

It rang twice before he picked up,

"Hey beautiful."

"Dean, not the time for flirting."

There was a sigh, "Straight to business then. Well, he is currently making a report in the office. If we could hear exactly what his plan is that would be great."

Castiel made a right at the hallways end and headed toward the office, "I have an excuse to leave early. While I am up there I will see exactly what Raphael has planned."

Dean chuckled evily on the other end of the line, "What made you turn all bad boy?"

"Who ever said I was a good kid?"

((And there you go. What do you think Raphael is planning? Don't forget to vote, comment, and to carry on my wayward sons and daughters! -GNxx))