Stay With Me

This chapter is dedicated to MarlieR12, thank you for your support your the best!

Hazel Grace POV

Augustus came to see me earlier right after Isaac left, I pretended to be asleep though I just don't want him to see me this way, I don't want him to be hurt by me. I don't want anyone to pity me of me anymore, it's not fair. I shouldn't cause them pain but That's the thing about pain it demands to be felt.

Augustus POV

I immediately aproached the desk after rushing out of the car. "Um I'm looking for Hazel Grace." I say in between shaky breaths. "Oh she is in room 4610." the lady behind the desk says not looking up at me, I hurriedly thank her, roaming through the halls,and soon enough rushing in to her room.

As soon as I enter the room I see Hazel Grace sink down further into her bed, quickly closing her eyes. I know she is only pretending to be asleep, and even though it hurts that she doesn't want to see me, I sadly walk out of her room shutting the door behind me.

I love her and I will wait for her as long as I live, ever since I've met her, I could tell she was near the point of shutting everyone out, I could see it in her eyes. Pain.

I know she's insecure about her appearance, she's embarrassed of people looking at her, pitying her before she even speaks to them. She has no reason to be though, she's beautiful and her flaws are my favorite thing about her, they make her different and I like different, I like hearing her voice during our morning calls, raspy but still Hazel Grace like. I love her and I couldn't imagine a world without her, and truthfully I didn't want to, but obviously with little time left it would be hard in our situation. I remember the first time i told her I loved her. I think our relationship would be a beautiful story, but there are so many out there.
Ours is simply just a shout into the void, like the rest of these love stories, but will forever remain in our hearts and know that's all that matters, because soon enough the sun will swallow the only Earth we'll ever have, and our story is just a shout into the void, but I don't care it's our story and that's good enough for me.
Okay?

Okay.