Chapter Eleven- Text message

Chapter Eleven- Text Message

Jordyn's P.O.V

"WTF!" I screamed in the bathroom. 

I was reading a text message from Angie and i wonder how the hell she got my number. She wants payback for stealing her 'Popularity' at school. Me steal her popularity? Yea right she brought this apon herself so i really don't give a crap. 

I deleted the message adn blocked her number. I really dont have time to deal with her BS.  That's what her parents to take care of.

i got dressed and headed downstairs to get my bag and leave school.  When i was driving i was thinking about Angie and her 'Threatening' message. God this girl has nothing better to do.

I pulled into the school and parked in my usually spot and got out of my car. Yesterday  me and the student council decided to pull a prank on the sophomore and Juniors.  So we got here extra early. 

3 HOURS LATER

The Sophomore and Junior halls were all messed up. And we started laughing when we saw their faces. Oh god this is so funny. Some of the freshman started laughing and high-five  the seniors. Some believe that the Seniors and Freshman Collided and worked together. This was the ultimate prank. 

When the bell rang to go to class. The principal ordered all of the Freshman and Seniors to clean up the mess. Oh well. After missing 2 classes we all headed to our 3rd period.  Some people were enjoying the clean up, it was fun and it was worth it. 

Later in Lunch we all head to the board room and sat down in our usual spots.  Some were talking about the prank and the dance which was only less the a week and a half away. 

Alice was telling me that Preston had asked her and she asked me if it was going to be awkward. I said no and go for it. The reason she asked is because i used to go out with Preston.  

Lucas came up to me and asked if we could talk.

"What up Lucas?" I said smiling.

"Umm....Do you....Wanna...Go to the....Dance with... me?" He said nevously.

"I cant i am going with Zane as friends i am trying to set him up Meliana." I said.

"Oh well he has been telling me that he really likes her. How about this. I take meliana to the dance as friends and you take zane. we accidently bump into each other on the dance floor and i will ask to cut in and then they will be alone and they might even start dancing together, How about that?" He asked and smile is most dazzling smile. 

"OK we'll try that." I said sounding excited. 

He left and went to ask Meliana and to my surprise she said yes

Ok i guess everything is settled for those two now back to planning the dance....

Lucas's P.O.V

I asked meliana to the dance but we are going as friends. 

When i asked jordyn i felt like i got shut down. I think i am starting to fall for her. 

When everyone went to the piano to sing a camp fire song i went towards Jordyn's Phone and saw that Jenny texted her 23 times. Some were hate messages and death threats from both Jenny and Angie. 

I sneaked out of the room and headed towards the office. 

"I have something to report for Jordyn Samuels." I said.

The attendance lady turn to look at me and motioned me to go into the Principal's office.  I entered and told her that Angie and Jenny has been sending Jordyn Death threats and i pulled out her phone and gave it to her for her to check.  She saw all of the messages and called down Jordyn.

When she came in she looked scared.

"Jordyn has Angie Zorraine and her Friend Jenny keep sending you death threats?" She asked her. 

Jordyn nodded.

"Ok we will deal with this and we will inform you about this. Thanks for reporting it Lucas." She turned to me and smiled.

I got up with Jordyn and left. Once we were in the hall Jordyn pulled me into and empty hall and pushed me against the wall.

"how the hell did you found out?" She said.

" I saw your phone vibrating and flashing and as your soon to be husband i had the right to report the death threats Angie and Jenny has been sending you." I said with a smile. 

She thought about for a while and then finally smiled. 

"I guess your right. Thanks." She said with a very big smile. We both walked back to the board room....

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*'

Sorry it's short....

On the right is a picture of Meliana And Zane

Love and Always,

Noemi♥