Chapter Twelve- Venue's and Gown's

Jordyn's P.O.V.

I am stressed out. 

First i have to plan the dance, Pick a place to have the dance, find a dress for the dance, And most of all Study for a test in Calculus. 

When i got to school this morning there were a lot of people outside the doors of the school.

"What's going on here?" I asked Alice.

"The teachers are setting the gym up for our dance assembly.  Remember the dance is this Saturday." She said.

Where has time go? So it's almost been a week since i was planning this thing. Oh crap i haven't pick a venue.  

"Alice we havent picked a venue!" I said almost screaming. 

"Ok, good thing the assembly doesnt start until 6th period we have enough time to go now and come back." She said.

"Ok then lets go find a good place." I said more calmly now.

We left campus and went driving around to find a good place for the masquerade ball.  After 2 hours of driving we stopped at this nice place. It was tall and it had glass windows in some places.

"Hello, My name is Gabriella and i am the owner of this place how can i help you two?" Gabriella said.

"Hi My name is Jordyn and this is alice. We are here to see if you have a ballroom that we could use for our school dance." I asked. 

"Depends on the Day and theme." She said nicely.

"Umm, This saturaday and its a Masquerade Ball." Alice said.

"Oh, Well let me check the schedule." Gabriella walked away and headed in the office to check. 

5 minutes later she came back. 

"Ok then its free this Saturday and We have decorations for masquerade ball's so you wouldnt need to worry about most of it." She said,"Wanna see it?" She asked while smiling.

We walked down the halls and stopped by 2 big golden doors. She opened the doors and i see this amazing room. It's big and they have a stage. They have around 376 tables, a bar, and a fountain on the middle of the dance floor. This is the place. Me and alice nodded in agreement and told gabriella that we would take it. 

When we got in my car i was excited that we got a venue. So thats taken care of. When we got back to school it was only 5th period. When it was time to go to the Auditorium i ran down there to make sure it was decorated. When i got there it looked amazing, i need to say thanks to the teachers there. When all the students got their seats music started playing.

"Welcome students! We would like to present to you your president, Jordyn Samuels!" Josh said on the mic. I got on stage and got the other mic that the principal had handed me.

"Thanks everyone! Ok so you know that there's a dance this Saturday and of course it's a Masquerade ball. But i have one surprise for you." I said  I got on my laptop which we connected to the projector.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. The Ball is going to be at....... Heavenly Club!" i yelled out loud in excitement. then showed the picture of the club. Everyone started to scream and clapped.  I knew that me and alice did a great job of picking the place. 

When the assembly was over, I thanked the teachers for everything and left the room.  To go to the meeting in the board room. When i got there i see that everyone was excited. 

"Hey jordyn. i haven' gotten my dress yet so could you help me find a dress today at this awseom store?" Meliana asked while giving me the puppy dog face.