Chapter Twenty- Don't Forget....I Hate You

Chapter Twenty- Don't forget.....I Hate You

Each step we take to get to the door to my music class i am shaking.  And right by the door of the music class stands Lucas.  He always waits by the door for me.  As we got closer to him I just breathed in and walked with confidence.  

"Hey babe." Lucas said while trying to get to me but failed. 

I stand there looking at him. 

"What's wrong Jordyn?" He asked looking concerned.

I stepped infront of the guys and told them ," Hold on."

I turned back around to face lucas,

"Whats wrong? thats all you can say. You know i enjoyed the show you put on this morning." I yelled.

He looked at me like I didnt know what i was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know what i am talking about. You Kissed NICOLE A.K.A. ANGIES FUCKING COUSIN!" I yelled and this time people heard it. I turned around and headed into music class. I dont have time to deal with his Player BS. 

I sat down in my seat and wanted for the whole class to come.  We had assigned seats and i had to sit next to Preston and Lucas.

"Ok today we are going to turn in our assignments and but turn in i mean sing the song you were going to sing." Mr.sturn said,

. "Jordyn are doing the duet?" Lucas asked as he leaned into my desk. 

I shooked my head no and stood up. 

"Ah, Ms. Samuels, You want to go first?" Mr.strun asked.

I nodded. 

(Play Video)

Did you forget
That I was even alive
Did you forget
Everything we ever had
Did you forget
Did you forget
About me

Did you regret
Ever standing by my side
Did you forget
What we were feeling inside
Now I'm left to forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it

So now I guess
This is where we have to stand
Did you regret
Ever holding my hand
Never again
Please don't forget
Don't forget

We had it all
We were just about to fall
Even more in love
Than we were before
I won't forget
I won't forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it

Somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it
At all

And at last
All the pictures have been burned
And all the past
Is just a lesson that we've learned
I won't forget
I won't forget us

But somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song
But you won't sing along
You've forgotten
About us

(Song Ends) I tried to hold the tears back.  I wanted to be strong. I looked at Lucas and i can see he had regret in his eyes. Everyone in the classroom started clapping. Bowed and then took my seat again and looked down at my desk. When i couldn't hold my tears anymore i put my head down and let the tears come out slowly, I can't believe i am crying over a guy.  When the bell rang i ran out of the room. I just ran out. I went to my locker and put my books in there. And grabbing my english note book and headed to my third period.  After 3rd and 4th period ended it was time to go to gym.

"Hey jordyn." I heard Josh come up to me.

"Hi josh." i said smiling.

"How are you doing?" He asked. 

"I am still depressed about the whole 'Lucas kissing Nicole' thing." I said. 

We stopped in the middle of the hall way where Meliana, Alice, And Preston were standing. 

"Ok today after school we should go to this awesome pizzeria." Meliana suggested.

"Ok i am up for it." I said.

Everyone else agreed and then we heard a door being banged hard enough that the whole state can hear.

"JORDYN!" I hear Lucas yell. he was far away across the hall.

"Jordyn go down the stairs and out the door to the gym. We will hold him still." Josh said. 

After thinking about it i ran down the other way of the hall and when i got to the stairs. I heard a "She left" and "leave her alone'.

When i opened the door to the stairs and then ran down as fast as i can. When i heard the door open again. I stopped and smiled and i turned around but then i stopped and heard a voice.

"Jordyn stop!" I heard lucas yell. How did he shook the others off?

I kept running down the stairs. When i finally felt a hand on my wrist. I stopped running down the stairs and then he pushed me against the wall and crushed his lips onto mine. I fight the urge to kiss him back. He pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. 

"Jordyn she kissed me first i-" He said but then i cut him off.

"I saw the whole thing. you had your arms around her!" I said.

He groaned.

"She came crying to school  and hugged me and so i thought she needed a friend so i hugged her back and then she kissed me." He said. 

"I don't know if i should believe you at the moment.  I got to go i don't want to be late to class." I said. 

I tried pulling away from him but it didnt work.

"I am never going to let you go Jordyn." He said.

Then we heard the door open and i saw that is was coach evens.

"What are you two doing here?" She said," Get to class both of you." and then she left. and then Lucas lets go of me.

"Jordyn Please." He said. 

I moved down each steps carefully. 

"I hate you." I said and left him there.....

When i get home i am going to tell my parents that the engagement is off.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~