Chapter Twenty-Four~ We got the party with us

Chapter Twenty-Four ~ We got the party with us

Lucas’s P.O.V.

I was standing in the middle of my living room, Pacing back and forth, wafting for a call from Finn with any news.  I thought about the things she would be doing up there at the club.  Probably drink her ass off or probably hooking up with random guys. No she wouldn’t. I would have sensed that. 

RING! RING! RING!

I ran to my room to get the phone and the I stopped mid-way on the stairs looking at the picture of me and Jordyn at the Zoo looking at this penguin. She looked so adorable looking all Lovely in her dress.  My thoughts were broken by another ring coming from my phone. I ran to my room again and answer.

“What’s up Finn?” I asked

“Dude your girlfriend is here at Club Area One.  You need to come here. I am watch her right now and Dude it’s not a pretty picture.” He said.

I stated to tense up. What is she doing at a club?  No one mentioned a club.  All I knew was that they were going away and that’s it. 

“I will be in Cali tomorrow morning for Asher’s beach party. What time does it start?”

“It starts at 1 P.M. and ends sometime at 10 or 11 at night. And I will be at the beach house.  See you there.” He said and hanged up. 

When  I get to that party tomorrow I am going to do something about Jordyn’s  behavior from tonight.  And one thing I can do is using my second best friend.  And his name is Jealousy.

 Jordyn’s P.O.V

“Jordyn! Wake up we need to leave now! We’re gonna be late to the party.”, I heard Meliana say.

“I’m up. What time is it?” I yawned.

“ Twelve in the afternoon.” She said.

I immediately stood up from the bed and ran to the bath to do my business.   I grabbed my light ocean blue sundress and my white sandal’s.   I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from anyone while I was gone and asleep, to my surprise I had over 10 new messages in the last hour from Lucas.  I rolled my eyes and thru my phone in my purse without even looking at his messages.

2 hours later.

I heard music coming from outside my car and then after driving for 2 minutes I see people dancing.  Finally when I got out of the car I headed straight for the dance floor. What? Didn’t find me as a dancing type?  Yep I love to dance.   I remember when I was twelve I was in a dance team for 1 year and a half because my dance teacher found out that her husband like my mom and well let’s just say it was to awkward to back knowing my mom wouldn’t be comfortable being back there and suffering my dance teachers death glares.