Chapter 3, Do you belive in love at first sight

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I wake up to thumps upstairs. I slowly open my eyes and yawn. Jewel was still sleeping like a baby. She was hugging me and I was squished between her ummmm.... Breasts. There surprisingly comfy! I wiggle my way out of her grasp. Carful not to wake her, I slip off the couch and tip toe upstairs. The first step squeaked really loudly! She groans and rolls over. So of course being me I jump back and knock over a vase. It make a loud crash and Jewel's eyes snap open and she falls off the couch.

"(Y/N)! What the heck?! I was sleeping!" She yells tiredly.
"S-sorry s-sorry..." I whisper.

She grabs a blanket and shoves it over her head. I chuckle watching her body squirm around. She pokes her out for under the blanket and snickers at me. I walk over to her and pat her head.

"Go... Make me some... Breakfast." She mumbles.
"Yes, your majesty." I giggle.

I walk into the kitchen and proceed to make breakfast. I stick my head into the living room.

"Jewel!"
"What?!"
"What cha want to eat?"
"Bacon! Tons of bacon!"
"Just bacon?"
"Maybe some eggs to..."
"Ok sleepyhead."

I open the fridge and grab the eggs. I look around for the bacon but realize we didn't have any.

"Uh... Jewel we don't have any bacon..."
"What?!"

I hear rustling in the living room. I hear a big thump and hear a 'oww'. I giggle and start to cook the eggs. She walks inside the kitchen and sits down at the table.

"I can't believe you forgot to buy bacon. You knew I was coming over!" She whines.

I just shake my head and ignore her. After a few minutes of cooking I place the plates on the table.

"Here. Sorry there's so bacon. I made toast though!"
"Thanks. I mean nothing is as good as bacon but toast will do."

We eat and chat and then she gets a call. She picks it up with food still in her mouth.

"Hello?"

She stays quiet and then she squeals.

"Okay thank you!" She hangs up.

I give her a confused look and she just giggles like a maniac. I give a nervous smile and back away from her slowly.

"(Y/n) guess what?!"
"What?" I say with not much interest.
"I just got a boyfriend!"
"What?!"
"You know that guy I have a crush on?! Yea him!"
"What?!"
"Can you say something else other than 'What?!'"
"Sorry! I'm just really surprised! I'm happy for you!"

I jump up and hug her. We squeal and giggle awhile. I look at the clock and gasp.

"Jewel we're going to the mall and it's already lunch time! I'm gonna go take a shower."
"Crap! Ok me too!"

I run upstairs and was about to turn my door knob. But then I remembered that guy in my room. I gulp and slowly open my door. I step inside and close the door. I was dripping sweat and my eyes were darting everywhere. I take a few step and realize no one was in there. I sigh and move the hair from my face. But out of nowhere a hand covers my mouth and a arm wraps around my waist. I close my eyes and make a whimper sound.

"Ãww ñøt hãppÿ tø śęę mę?"

I open my eyes and turn my head to see that guy. I start to struggle but his grip only got tighter.

"Įm gøńńã łęt ÿøū śpęãk. Būt ÿøū bęttęr ńøt śçręãm."

He lets go of me and I back away from him. He once again was standing in a dark corner. I could only see his eyes and his sharp teeth smirk. I put my hands in my pocket and realize I have knife. I whip in out and he only chuckles.