Chapter 4, I just cant take it anymore

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

"Shut up!"

I yell at my alarm clock and throw it against the wall. I groan and shove my body further under the blankets. I hear a knock on my door and I just pull the blankets over my head.

"(Y/n), did you throw your alarm clock again?"
"Yes mom..."

I hear a disappointed sigh and I door clicking closed. I stick my head out from the blankets and chuckle.

"Ok (Y/n)... Get your butt up and get dressed."

I slip out from the bed and slither like a snake over my closet. I stand up and open the doors. I grab my favourite Zelda shirt, some jeans and my green converse. I grab my thick rubber bands and carefully put then over my cuts and bruises. As I'm putting them on I'm hissing in pain.

"OWW! Dying chicken nuggets!" I yell.

I rush into the bath room and brush my hair, teeth, tie my shoes. I run out of my room and out the front door. I slept to late so I didn't get to eat breakfast. I hope onto the bus and sit in my usual place. Out of the corner of my eye is see Victoria smirking evilly. I grab my ear phones and ignore the hole she's burning through me. I put on the song 'Technologic by Daft punk.' I look out the window and sigh. My phone vibrates and I check to see who it is. I smile and Victoria takes notice.

"Hey beautiful. ;)"

"Do I know you? :3"

" ;-; your hurting my feelings."

"No seriously... Who is dis? 0_0"

"The one who stole your first kiss~"

"Oh! Hi BEN... How rude of you to still my first kiss! >:("

"It was all worth it! Did you know your a good kisser? :3"

"No... Hey I'm at school! I'll talk to you later!"

"Awe... Ok."

I giggle and shut off my phone. I skip off the bus and into school. I skip over to my locker and open it. I set my phone down and bend over to tie my shoe. I hear the sound of high heels clicking against the ground. I turn around and see Victoria holding my phone.

"G-give my that back!"

She only giggles and turns it on.

"Let's see what cute little (Y/n) has on here..."
"N-no! G-give me my phone!"

I try to grab it from her but the backs up. I try to hold back my tears. My face became red from holding in my emotions. She gets on my text and smirks.

"Oh~ so little (Y/n) has a boyfriend. I've decided! I'll make him mine!"
"B-but you already have a boyfriend and I don't have a boyfriend! It was just a kiss. Now give me my FREAKING PHONE!"

She holds out my phone and I go to take it but she yanks it back to her.

"Haha! Your not getting this back! Oh, and no. I don't have a boyfriend. I got rid of him yesterday." She snickers.
"Let me guess, you used him for his body and threw him out? He's just like all your other boyfriends! You have sex with him and then you break up with him? Like the slut you are?"

I cross my arms and give a slight smirk. Her face was red from anger. I just giggle and hold out my hand.

"No give me the dang phone." I say coldly.