Rememberence.

Chapter 1
Ben and Jasmine had fell unconscious. They fell hard and long. Only a small amount of water saved them from cracking their skulls.
Ben coughed and began to spit up water. Jasmine was quickly spotted. He got up as fast as he could to check on her.
"Jasmine!" He yelled.
He turned her around to were she was face up. Her skin was purple and she was not breathing.
He dragged her out of the water and sat her on the dry rock far from the water.
He opened her mouth and began to preform CPR.
He tried once more, but still there was no reply.
"Jasmine." He ran his hand through her hair, and hugged her to provide warmth.
In sudden silence, she coughed and began to gag.
"Jasmine!" He sat her up, "I thought you were-"
She snatched her had up and placed her finger on his lip.
"Quiet down." She whispered.
Ben was silent. He ran his had through her hair again and stared at her cold body.
After a few minutes Jasmine stood up.
"Jasmine your arm!" Ben said I shock.
He slowly walked towards her, to look at it closely.
It was bruised and cut. Multiple wounds seeped out blood.
He quickly took his top shirt off and wrapped it around her arm.
"Ow!" She winced as Ben pulled it tighter.
"I'm sorry." He said sympathetically.
She started took look around.
"I think this is a Gramerath cave."
"Whats that?" Ben asked.
"It's hard to explain."
She stepped off of the bolder and looked up from where they fell in.
"There's no way to get up there, so we'll have to climb or walk through that." She pointed to the darkness.
"How do we climb up there?" He asked.
"I was hoping you could find out." She said.
Ben placed his foot between the wedge of two bolders, and hoisted himself up. He tried to climb up, but he slipped on moss.
"We'll have to walk the rock is too slippery, and it'll be safer for your arm."
He started walking towards the darkness. But Jasmine was stiff.
"Are you coming?" He asked.
She didn't answer.
He walked back to her and gently grasped her un-hurt arm.
"It'll be okay. I'll protect you." He looked at her intemently,
She held his hand and they walked into the darkness together.

Chapter 2
They had been walking for hours, and were exhausted. Ben had used his phone for light after he explained what it was to her.
"Where did you find that device that hold the light inside?" She asked.
"I got it with money."
"What is money?"
"It's like green paper, or copper coins that you get for working. So you can buy stuff with it." He explained.
"Oh."
They walked in silence for a moment. Ben desperately wanted to hold her hand again. Not because he was scared, but because he felt a connection with her. Like a bubbly feeling in his stomach. He had never felt that way before. He didn't understand what was going on. But all he could do was stare at her, and think about her warm hands against his.
She suddenly stopped, and stared forward.
"Ben come back here." She whispered.
3 mice came out of the unexplored part of the cave.
"Oh, come on." He stepped forward, "They're harmless."
"Ben. Don't." Jasmine scorned.
He leaned down and stuck out one of his fingers. One of the mice stepped closer, and sniffed it.
"See." He turned around while still leaning down.
Jasmine backed away slowly.
"Ben step away from those things."
Ben shrugged his shoulders and kept looking at her.
"Turn around." She said slowly.
Ben turned and saw what she was afraid of.
The 3 mice had grew 10 feet tall, with spikes and red eyes. They roared and Ben got a big wiff of the terrible odor coming from their mouths.
Ben ran back towards Jasmine and grabbed her arm.
"Jasmine!" He yelled loudly.
The creatures ran towards them.
Ben and Jasmine ran together as fast as they could.
Ben looked out the corner of his eye and saw a ball of fire glide past him.
He looked at Jasmine as fear overwhelmed her face.
"I want you to run a fast as you can. But, don't stop to help me." He yelled.
"No!" She screamed.
"Trust me!" He was looking at her now.
She reluctantly let go of his hand and ran forward.
Ben turned around and ran in the direction of where they came from.
He went down a corner and waited until he saw them confusingly looking for him.
But he only saw 2.
Crap, the 3rd one must be running after Jasmine. He thought to himself.
He waited until the 2 walked away. And as soon as they did, he shot out of the corner.
He heard her scream from the distance.
"Jasmine!" He yelled.
"Help!" She screamed.
He ran towards the sound of her voice and saw her pressed against the rock trying her best not to cry.
The creature turned towards him, and raked its feet in the ground like a bull. It huffed loudly, and ran towards him.
He held up his arms across his face, and closed his eyes. His mind went black. When he opened his eyes again he was face to face with a rock wall. With his hands still up. Admedetly he thought ability Jasmine.
"Jasmine!" He yelled.
It was completely silent.
He put down his arms and the wall around him went down. He stepped forward and began to look around for Jasmine. In the distance he saw the creature on the ground stiff. He walked closer and right beside it he saw her body streched across the creatures leg.
He knelt down to her, and felt for a pulse. She was still alive but she wasn't responding.
He gently slide his hand under her back and got hold of her leg. He slowly picked her up and started to walk further into the darkness.

Chapter 3
Ben held her in his arms for hours. She was weightless and he wanted to stare at her the whole time. He couldn't help himself, because she was beautiful to him.
He stopped at a bolder and rested for a few minutes. He unwrapped thr shirt from around her arm to check on the bruises. It was black and gray. The blood had dried and hard skin was wrapped around it.
In couriosity he touched to see if she'd gasp or suddenly wake up, but it didn't work.
He opened his palm and focused on the bruises. The skin started to grow back and it was healing. He was stunned. Is this one of my powers? He thought to himself.
He kept holding on to her arm, and in an instant he felt this unbearable pain stretch across his. He winced, and let go of her arm.
His arm felt numb. It was aching and throbbing.
He tried to hold her and stand, but he couldn't. He picked her up with his unhurt arm and hoisted her over his shoulder. Trying his hardest not to give up. He kept walking further, and finnaly he saw a trace of light. Ben walked towards it, and saw that there were 4 cave entrance's. He choose the the 2nd one and continued on his journey.
The setting was different in this cave. It was bright, with tropical leaves. Rather than dark and lifeless.
Jasmine suddenly coughed and took a deep breath. Ben quickly walked to a corner and sat her down on the wall.
"Ben-" she kept gagging, "Don't you ever leave me alone like that again." She said.
Ben smiled.
"I won't. I promise." He whispered.
As she caught her breath she felt her arm.
"What happened?" She asked, "The cuts are gone."
He slowly took the shirt off his arm and showed it to her.
"Ben." She stood up, "How did you?"
"It doesn't matter." He started to rap it back around his arm, "All that matters is that your okay."
She slowly walked towards him, and wrapped her arm around his shoulders.
He gently put his arms around her waist, and dug his head into her hair.
She was now looking up at him face to face. She leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek.
Ben stood there in disbelief. He was surprised, and stunned.
She let go of his shoulders and slowly walked back to the wall.
Ben couldn't look up. He wanted to keep holding her, but he knew it wasn't possible.
He slowly looked up and stared at her.
"I think that we should uh-" he stuttered, "Start walking."
"Yeah." She walked over towards him and they walked together down the bright path with new thoughts and feelings.

Chapter 4
The end of the path lead to a waterfall. It was surrounded by mossy bolders and patchy medows.
"This is the way up." She pointed towards the big opening at the top of the waterfall.
Ben looked up and watched as the water glided down.
"How are we gonna get up there?"
"That's the thing that your here for." She pointed towards the bumpy wall.
"You want me to climb up that thing?" Ben asked.
"Our you could help me up there."
"Okay."
He walked over towards here, and hoisted her body above his.
She clamped down on the bumpy wall and carefully climbed up.
When she finnaly made it up the wall, she made a rope out of strong vines, and pulled him up.
Ben grabbed her hand and finnaly they saw outside.
It was bright and early. They had made it all the night without sleep, and the were exhausted.
She looked around the medow and saw that the grass was turning green.
She quickly walked towards it and dug her hands into it.
"No. This can't be happening!"
Ben walked up behind her.
"Whats wrong?" He knelt down next to her.
"In the legend it said that when the grass turns green, the barrier is broken." She put her hands in he palms.
"Whats does that mean?"
"The barrier between the good and the bad. The angels and demons. A fight against King Asarth."
From the distance a horn was blown from on top of the castle.
"We have come here today to restore our independent kingdom! My brother and sisters we shall fight for life! And pray for the death of out enemies! As you go out for war today, remember that your like will be truly worshipped!" He held up his hand high.
"For Zaltar!" He yelled.
Everyone repeated what he said.
"You have to come with me." Jasmine told Ben.
"Why?" Ben asked.
"Asarth is here for you." She grabbed his hand and looked at him in his eyes. "Trust me."
Ben nodded his head and she took him far away from the castle.

Chapter 5
She took him to a small cottage on the far west side of the castle.
"Darling!" Said the old lady from inside.
"Mrs. Keletie!" Said Jasmine.
Mrs. Keletie walked towards Jasmine with her arms opened wide.
"Who is this hunky piece of meat?" Said the old lady.
"A friend." She let go of his hand.
"Sorry I didn't make it here yesterday night. I got lost." She said.
"Honey you've been gone for days." Said the women.
Ben looked wided eyed.
"How long?" She asked.
"Close around 2 or 3."
"Days?" She asked.
"Weeks."
There was banging at the door.
"Where is he!" Yelled the voice from the outside.
They hit the door harder. It swung open, and Ben was face to face with Jason.

Part 3 in process