Hurt.

Chapter 1
The pain that Jasmine felt was indescribable. She wanted to know why he had to kill her father. She wanted an explanation. But she didn't know who she would get it from.
By that time the army stood at attention around the two. Asarth was just now putting away his bow and arrow.
Ben stood in rage. He was face to face with Asarth.
"You can hurt me all you want! But dragging other people into this won't cut it!"
Asarth laughed.
"Poor boy. This isn't about you. This is a matter of the good vs the bad. This is, the war of the throne."
Ben was confused. He didn't know what he was talking about. The war of the thorn? He thought to himself.
"Then what did Eurki have to do with this! He wasn't even apart of this. And our mom and dad. They didn't want any problems."
"They didn't want me either. " he looked sad, but he didn't show it very well.
Jasmine stood unbalanced as she wiped away tears.
"Well go ahead. Do whatever you we're going to do. You got what you wanted." The words uneasily came out of her mouth.
Ben looked at her wide eyed. But she nudged him, slowly shook her head, and mouthed the words "Trust Me."
He shook his head in agreement.
Asarth raised his left had and motioned two of his men to get them.
Jasmine let the man grab her by her wrist. They started to walk to Asarths dragon.
The man that held Jasmine was getting closer to the water. She jerked her arms back, causing the man to have to let go. He was now on the ground as she stood over him. She kicked him in the face and ran towards Ben.
He flipped the man over his back and slung him to the ground, pulled the sword out of his back pocket and held it to the mans neck. Jasmine grabbed the back they packed and ran to Spartak. She jumped on his back and waited for Ben to come.
The dragon woke up and started to flap it'ds wings instantly. He was off of the ground, but Ben was still surrounded by the army.
"Ben! Hurry!" Jasmine yelled.
Ben held the man by his chest. The sword was up against his neck, while Asarth angrily pushed the men out of his way.
Ben let go of the man and ran towards Spartak. He reached up to grab it's foot. Jasmine helped him up and they flew off of the island.

Chapter 2
Ben and Jasmine had been flying for hours. There weren't any bodies of land anywhere. Only water surrounded them.
"The battle of the throne, is a fight between siblings for the throne, to be king of queen. He wants you and anyone else in his way dead.... that's why he killed my father. He thought that he wanted to be king too." She looked into the distance, "And who's to say he didn't. I don't even know his last name.... I don't know anything about him, and now that I see what he's been doing all these years just... it just makes me glad. Or... I don't know."
"I'm sorry about your dad." He said trying to comfort her.
"You don't have to be sorry." She wouldn't look up at him.
Tears started to form in her eyes. She was trying hard to hold them back, but at that time it felt impossible.
Ben patted Spartak on the back and scotted back towards Jasmine.
"Its going to be okay. We have each other. "
She laid her head on his arm as her rubbed her back.
"You... you have me." He said slowly.
She looked up at him and he wiped the the tear drops from her face.
Ben thought that she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her cheeks we're purple and her hair hung over her forhead.
"Jasmine. I... I think I-"
He couldn't make himself say it. The word seemed as if they we're a mile away. He knew that he liked her, but he didn't know how to tell her.
"Never mind. Its not important."
She sniffled and leaned up.
"I don't even know where we are." She laughed while the tears on her face dried from the wind.
"Seems like we're on the same page." He chuckled and smiled at her.
Spartak suddenly swerved around giant bolders that stuck out of the water.
Jamsmine and Ben jerked backwards.
"Oh no." Jasmine whispered.
"What?" Ben stretched his neck to look where Jasmine was looking.
"Its the Yasha territory."
"Isn't that what the note said in the case?" Ben asked.
"Yeah. We've gone too far. It's dangerous here."
Ben grabbed the strings that hung around Spartaks neck, and jerked backward.
He squiled loudly and went to a complete stop. A horn was sounded in the distance.
Jasmine looked worried, her widened and she was frightened.
"What was that?" Ben whispered.
"This can't be happening. We need to turn back now!"
Ben yankd the string backwards and Spartak swerved to the right, knocking his snout against a bolder. He squiled louder than before, and he lost his balance. Spartak cascaded into the water, sinking to the bottom.
"Hold your breath." Ben said as Spartaks stomach hit the water.
Jasmine did as told and sucked air inti her cheeks as her head sucked into the water.
Blood surrounded them, Spartak lay unconscious floating in the deep blue water.

Chapter 3
Sirens. All she could here was sirens. She opened her eyes and realized that she was in the dark. Jasmine looked over her right shoulder to see that she was face to face with Ben. His eyes were swollen shut, and he was barely breathing.
"Ben." She shoved his shoulder back and forth, "Ben!"
She stood and looked at her surroundings. It was a dark black room, with no doors or window. She walked around for a light switch but there was none.
As she was walking she tripped over something and realized that it was Spartak.
He was bruised and bloody. His snout was swollen and pouring it blood. His breaths we're long and slow. She knelt down beside him and softly touched his snout. He jerked his bead back and admedetly started to squil.
"Shhhhhhhh. Be quiet. Please. I don't want to hurt you." She whispered while panicking.
He stopped as if he understood and laid his head back down.
She rubbed his neck for a while, stood up and walked back to Ben. While leaning down she wrapped her arms under his shoulders and dragged his stiff body over to Spartak. She knelt down to where she sat directly in front of Ben and reached to touch his face.
He was breathing slowly, and she could barely see his face in the dark.
She heard bagging on the wall, and light shined down from above.
A round hole of light beamed down over them. A latter was let down and 3 shadowed figures began to walk down.
"I see that you finnaly shut him up." Said the man that stood in the back.
Jasmine grabbed Ben's hand and backed away towards the corner.
"You don't have to be afraid." Said the second man, in a tempramental voice.
"Who are you?" Jasmine managed to say.
No one answered.
Ben coughed and started to breath heavily. He was frantically shaking.
"Bring him to us. We can end his pain." Said the man on the end.
They stepped closer.
Jasmine only knew one thing that she could do. She held his hand tightly and focused on his life. Their bodies switched and she was now Ben. Her spirit was in his body and she felt everything that he did.
Ben opened his eyes in the form of Jasmine's body.
The men we're next to them. The picked up Ben's body and walked up the latter.
Ben was unresponsive. He just sat there looking as his body was taken away.