Out.

Chapter 1
Ben and Jasmine escaped the chamber under ground and made it to the surface.
They we're somehow under a large group of boulders. Ben had to gain back his train of thought he didn't know, what to think.
They we're now at a small opening between two, holes. Jasmine looked confused she looked at Ben for any type of response. But he had none.
"Ben. Chose one!" She yelled.
"Jasmine. I can't. What if-"
"Just do it!" She stretched out her arm to hold his hand.
He reached out his and grabbed her hand. They jumped down the second hole, and a spark went through their bodies.
They we're floating in a blank space of black. Ben was holding her tight as he fell into the great black, never ending hole.
A flash of light was shown in front of them. And they saw a vision together.

They we're on the island playing by the water, and suddenly a creature appeared. It was Spartak. He was a baby. Almost as small as a turtle.
Ben ran towards it and picked it up. He started to pet it head and laugh. Spartak sat a shell down in front of him and looked up at him. Ben picked it up and blew on it. The while while Jasmine watched and untied her shoe string. She walked over towards them and got the shell from Ben. She plucked a hole into the top of it, tied it in a knot, and gently put it around his neck. He smiled and hugged Jasmine.

Ben grabbed the she'll from around his neck and blew on it. Within seconds Spartak flew down into the hole and lifted both of them up. He burst through the walls and the flew out of the ocean.

Chapter 2
Jasmine was shaking now. She seemed to be cold and scared.
"Do you want my shirt?" Ben asked Jasmine, "it's pretty cold out here and I don't want you to get sick."
She nodded her head and reached out his hand as he took it off.
His shirt was torn and dirty, it's buttons barley hanging on, its collar coming unstitched. He reached his arms over her shoulders and wrapped the shirt around her. She smiled and took a long breath in relief.
"Our whole week has been weird. Hasn't it." He looked at her.
"Yeah." She smiled and looked back at him.
Ben patted down his filthy clothes and shook his head.
"You need a bath, and new clothes. "
She shivered and tucked her arms deep into the shirt.
"Definitely. "
Ben patted Spartak on the back and yelled.
"Land buddy. We need to land."
Spartak followed his orders and searched for the next body of land. He swerved side to side looking for nearest island.
When he finally found one he admedetly landed.

Many palm trees surrounded the middle of the island. The sunset gleamed off of the clear blue water.
Ben stepped off of Spartak and smelled the wind as the sweet smell of fresh fruit and Coconut milk.
It was getting dark out so they started a fire in between the palm trees.
Jasmine had found coconuts and bananas further out and Ben dug wholes for them to sleep in.
They we're now sitting crisscross on the ground staring into the fire.
Ben slowly glanced at her and smiled.
"Seems like an improvement. "
She laughed and then took a bite out of her banana. She folded the peal back over the banana and sat it down.
"You seemed so elert earlier. "
He shook his head and halfway smiled.
"You should get some rest."
She nooded and sunk into the hole.
"Good night. "
"Good night." He laid back and looked up into the stars.

Chapter 3
Ben woke from the smell of warm sweet milk.
Jasmine shook his am and waved the coconut she'll in front of his nose. He opened his eyes and at her.
"What did you make?" He asked.
"Its a mixture of squashed bananas and boiled coconut milk."
He squinted his eyebrows.
"Sounds unique."
She suddenly sat down he shell and looked further in the distance very cautiously. She saw something moving around a pile of boulders.
"I'm not letting this happen to us again." She stopped looking at him, "stay here and don't move until I come back with dinner or a head."
She sprang up and started to run towards it.
Ben stood in curiosity and started as she charged.
She pulled the sword from her pocket and held it up in the air. A person turned around in shock. It was a man with dark brown hair that hung over his eyes. He had on a pouch filled with coconuts and berries.
Jasmine stood for a moment wondering why he was here alone.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"My name is Joseph Dovery."