Taken.

Chapter 1
They took Ben's body to out of the room, and his spirit remained in Jasmine's body.
It didn't occur to him at the time that be was in someone else's body. He stood in a sudden motion and started to walk towards the latter.
He uneasily climbed up the latter, shaking.
When he reached the top he looked around, slowly breathing. He saw his body being dragged, it's arms shaking and moving.
Am I dead? He thought to himself.
No. Your spirit is inside me. He heard Jasmine's voice, whisper in his head.
Jasmine! Is that you? He spoke back.
Ben I had to switch our spirits. They we're gonna take you away. The voice said to him.
No. No. I took away your pain. You we're badly hurt, so I took away your bruises and scars. Ben finally admitted.
Ben. You didn't have to. I.... her voice stopped and it was complete silence.
Jasmine! Where are you! He said.
There was complete silence. All he could hear was water dripping from the ceiling. Thats when he realized that they had fallen deep into the ocean, and somehow gotten into a cave.
Ben! The voice came back, I'm in a black room. With a red door knob. Come find me and we can take down these people together.

Chapter 2
He admedetly started to walk forward to find any doors. He went down twist and turns until, he was in a hallway aligned with doors. They all had different door handles. Some green, black, and blue. But he needed to find the red door handle. He examined all the doors until he was in front of 3 doors with red door knobs.
He reached out to turn it and he opened the door.
Ben steped inside and looked around for Jasmine. But there was no sight of her. A holographic image showed on the wall and he saw his kidnappers with lab coats on. The we're writing different equations on a marker board, and Ben sat in a high chair, with tubes hooked on his head and feet.
"He's gonna make us billions." said the lady.
"Yeah." The man guiltly eased his eyes to the side.
She walked to the high chair and squated to were she was in front of Ben's face.
"To bad we have to kill him afterwards." She squeezed his cheeks.
"Rachael! Don't say that. He has feelings just like us."
"Oh come in. Don't tell me that you wanna keep it." She stood back up and smiled.
"Thats it. Racheal. Conversation over." He put up some tools.
"Tom. Just remember that if I go down. You do to." She stood directly in front of him.
"What is wrong with you?" He shook his head and backed away.
He walked over to Ben, picked him up, and left the room.
She stood there staring at him as he left.
"We'll see who goes down first." She said to herself.
The lady walked over towards a large computer and unlocked it with a password. She went into a file that had Rachael Dovery and Tom Dovery on it's label. She erased her name, and wrote Ben Dovery right beside it.
Quickly she got out of the account and left the room seconds later.

He left the room and went to the second room.
Two men stood over Ben's body staring down at him. They quickly turned around when they saw her.
"Seems like we got em' both now boss." He looked at the man next to him.
They started to walk over to him. But he ran over to the side. He slid on the ground and grabbed her hand.
"Do the thing Jasmine!"
She reached further back in he mind and there spirits changed. They we're back in their original bodies. They stood up and began to fight the men.