e l e v e n

*Harry's POV*

While changing Emma's diaper, I noticed a few drops of blood. Only a few small dots. I smiled, grateful that the pills I'd been putting in her morning juice seemed to be working.

I'd read in her diary at home that she'd always had a light period anyways, and I was hoping the pills would stop it altogether.

In time, I thought.

*Emma's POV*

Harry carries me downstairs where Liam and Niall are already eating.

I frown at the plate of green things in front of me. I can tell that Harry didn't choose this meal. I stabbed a bean with my fork and brought it up to my mouth. I made a face while I chewed it, struggling with the grainy texture. What kind of bean even was this? It was awful.

Niall was scarfing his food down, but I could hardly eat one bite! Looking at the meal made my stomach feel sick, and I wasn't sure if it was just the food, or the stress of the day.

I whisper to Harry sitting beside me. "Not hungry."

Harry frowns, and tells me he wants my plate empty in at least fifteen minutes.

Tears flow unannounced, shocking me. Why was I crying? I could eat a few vegetables. Well, I thought I could. But each time I tried, my stomach said no.

"Daddy." I said, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

He sighed, "Em, they're just vegetables. Just try to eat them, okay?"

I was trying! Stupid Harry. Stupid Liam and his stupid meal plans. Stupid vegetables.

Niall jumped at the sound of the plastic plate hitting the floor. I didn't even know I'd thrown it until the sharp ring erupted across the kitchen, echoing in the large room.

"Emma." Harry said, seething.

I shivered at his tone, fresh tears coming to my eyes. Harry stood up suddenly and unlocked the tray, picking me up with ease.

"Ha-Harry," Niall began. "Wait, Harry, she's probably just feeling stressed."

"Niall." Liam warns, pulling the boy back when he tries to grab Harry's arm.

I look at Niall pleadingly over Harry's shoulder. Oh, fu.ck. I don't want to be spanked in front of him. I don't want to be spanked at all, really.

Harry carries me over to the couch and spreads me across his lap, jerking my diaper and white, lacy panties down. I whimper, burying my face deep in my hands.

"Daaadddyy." I whine.

"Hush, Emma." He says, bringing the first spank down hard. I squeak and fight the urge to rub my bum.

The spanks come down so fast, I don't even have time to register them. I just know it hurts, and it's unpleasantly loud, and Harry is pissed. I'm crying into my hands, shaking in Harry's lap. The slapping sound is all over the room, bouncing off the walls. My butt burns and bites.

Harry grabs my hand that's wet with tears and kisses it. "Few more, Em." His voice is softer now. I nod and he let's go of my hand.

I flinch when he rubs his hand over my hot bum, and unexpectedly spanks me, harder than before. I'm squealing and trying to escape his hand, but the other one is pressed firmly on my back to keep me still. His hands are so large, and touch so much of my butt when he brings his hand down on it.

I don't know how many does before he's finished, but it definitely wasn't a "few". The last spank is the hardest of all, making me cry out in pain. Harry brings me up to his chest and hugs me tight, kissing at my ear.