s e v e n t e e n

double update yayyy

***

*Blog Post Written by Emma's Best Friend*

My best friend, Emma Winchester, age 16, has been missing for a month. The last person to see her was her ex-girlfriend, Melanie Martinez. Neighbors of Emma reported hearing a female shouting near one a.m. Melanie says she saw Emma enter her house the night she went missing.

Melanie has been through questioning. Emma's parents have, I have, practically everyone who knows Emma has.

Emma's parents are an absolute wreck. I try to go see them everyday, but I can feel it breaking me down. I'm trying to stay hopeful.

There were no signs of struggle. The window was open. Her diary was still in the drawer of her desk.

I know that if Em had decided to run away, she would have taken it. That's the one thing she couldn't leave behind.

Emma's face is all I see on tv. I send her little messages in my head, as if we're texting. "You're famous, Em." I tell her. "I see you everywhere."

I stare at the picture of Emma and I on my desk for hours. When walking to class, I'll see flashes of long, brown hair and immediately think it's Em.

I wish that I'd made more time for her. After high school, everything was so fast. It seemed like both of our schedules were always full. I'm sorry, Em.

Once you're home, we'll go out for frozen yogurt every Friday, like we used to.

Please contact the police if you have any information on Emma's whereabouts.

Thanks,

-Viviana

*Emma's POV*

Niall and I are upstairs in my playroom while Liam's making lunch. We'd decided to build a town out of blocks and train tracks.

A question had been nagging at my mind since the first time Niall came over, and Harry had spanked me. He'd been so upset about it.

"Niall." He looks up from where he's placing blocks on his side of the town.

"Yes, Em?" He asks.

I blush, avoiding his eyes. "Does Liam ever spank you?" I question, warily.

When Niall says nothing for a few moments, I worry that I've crossed a line. But then, he lets out a giggle. I look up at him and he's smiling warmly at me.

"Of course, Em. If you're bad you have to be punished, silly."

I stare at him, confused. "Then why were you so upset when Harry spanked me?"

He blushes then, fiddling with a block. "Well, I always cry lots when I get in trouble. So I think that's part of it. And, I just don't like to see people get hurt." He says.

I think Niall is one of the most precious humans on this planet. I smile at him, so grateful for his company.

***

Liam checks my diaper after lunch. I still haven't gone, and he frowns at me. My eyes are watery with tears and my hands are shaking. Liam pulls me into a hug, telling me it's okay.

I cry into his shirt. He smells kinda like Harry.

Liam tells Niall to turn on something to watch. Niall frowns, but obeys, leaving Liam and I in the kitchen.

He reaches for my hand and I let him take it and lead me to my room. My tears start up again as soon as we enter. I can already smell the baby powder and diaper cream.

"I'll give you a chance to go on your own, Em." Liam tells me, bending down to look in my eyes. "If you don't go in the next five minutes, I'll have to press on your tummy."

I gulp, nodding and let Liam put me on the changing table. I try to go, I really do. But I can feel Liam's eyes on me. I try to bury my face in my hands, but I still can't go.

I become frustrated, sobbing harshly and making fists in my hair. Liam shushes me, hugs me close to him. "Don't hurt yourself, darling." He tells me.

I drop my hands, slumping my shoulders in defeat. I am so pathetic.

Liam gives me the little pink kitten from my crib and tells me to lie back. I lay down and open my legs, shivering at the cold air. Harry had dressed me in a skirt today, not really the best option for this weather.

"Ready?" He asks, his hands hovering over my tummy. I nodded, even though I wasn't. I press my face into the kitten's fur, squeaking out when Liam puts pressure on my bladder.

"C'mon, Em." Liam says after a minute, pushing harder. "It's okay, sweetie."

I feel the warmth between my legs and sob. I don't know why I'm so embarrassed. Liam has changed Niall's diaper tons of times. And I knew that Liam wouldn't laugh or make fun of me. It was just unfamiliar, I suppose.

Liam removed the diaper as soon as I finished, mumbling praises and doing all of the steps quickly. I whimper at the cold of the wipe and the cream. The baby powder isn't so bad, though.

"Good girl, Emma." Liam tells me, kissing my forehead. "I need to change Niall's 's diaper, too. Stay here, and I'll go get him, okay?"

I nod, wiping my eyes and jumping down from the table. I pull the fuzzy, purple blanket from the crib and bundle myself in it on the rocking chair, swaying back and forth gently. It's warm, and soft, and the repetitive motion makes my eyes droop.

Liam returns with Niall in his arms, who coos at me. Niall yawns loudly whilst Liam is changing his diaper. "Can me and Em have a nap in Harry's bed?" Niall asks.

Liam smiles fondly at him. "Sure, sleepyheads."

Then, Niall and I are snuggling under a mountain of blankets, the sound of the ceiling fan lulling us to sleep. The room is dark, even though it's daytime. The light from the window is a muted gray.

Liam is in a corner of the room, lounging in a chair and reading a book. I think he may be a little overprotective, but I guess he just really loves Niall. It's cute.

I fall asleep to the sound of Niall snoring.

***

a short little chappy you can read while I write eighteen

if you finish reading before I'm done you can always go follow me on Instagram at @sheeva.m and at @50shadesofeels on tha twittahhhh I'll follow you back if you comment your @ here.

mayyybeeee I can even dedicate or mention you in a chapter hmmm