t w e n t y t h r e e

*Emma's POV*

We spend days huddled in comfortable silence and gentle touches. Something had happened three days ago after Harry had flogged (Niall had told me that the whip-looking thing was called a "flogger") my butt until it was bright red and blistery and I (very gracefully) snotted all over the soft duvet.

I brought myself as close to him as I could whilst avoiding any further pain to my bottom. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, my fingers trapped in a cage of his curls.

He'd held me close and pressed soft kisses to my neck, saying he never wanted to lose me. He made me tea and occasionally stole tiny sips from my cup. It was strange to drink for a cup again after only drinking from children's cups for so long.

Now, we were in the living room, watching SpongeBob and feeding each other strawberries.

I was laid out across his lap (the pain in my bum had finally dulled) and he was relaxed against the couch cushions, one hand lazily combing through my hair and the other one holding my significantly smaller hand.

Harry tastes like pepsi cola when he kisses me (tfw you're Lana af). I can see the blue spiderweb of his veins under his milky skin and I trace my finger along them. His curls are the color of chocolate and feel like silk, and when he flicks it out of his face, the smell of vanilla floats around us.

His presence is intoxicating. I'm so wrapped up in him. He's the most extraordinary human I've ever met and I briefly think that I never want to leave his side.

***

I block out the images of Fourth of July firework shows, scary movie slumber parties, and Christmas mornings. They only make it harder to think.

***

While curled up in Harry's lap, happily sucking on the teat of a bottle, Harry told me that Edward and Louis would be coming tomorrow.

I glared up at him, annoyed, making him crack a smile. "Sorry, baby. I didn't want you worrying about it." He tells me, kissing the furrow in my brow away.

I was slightly angry that he hadn't told me sooner, but the fondness in his eyes when he looked at me made it fade away. I was surprised that he knew I'd be worried about it if he'd told me sooner.

"You'll like Louis." Harry says, his hands running through my hair. "Edward can be a bit scary, though." He smirks.

My eyes widen at that and I look at him questionably.

He chuckles and pushes a strand of hair out of my face. "Don't worry, darling. He's just strict with Louis, is all. I should probably be more like that with you." He mutters.

I remove the bottle from my mouth and shake my head furiously. I didn't like the rules or punishments. I liked the touches and kisses and sweet words. And sometimes even the diapers and toys, but I wouldn't admit that to Harry.

Harry just laughs and puts the bottle back to my lips. I take it, swallowing the warm milk and becoming sleepier every second.

Harry hums softly and rocks us back in forth in the chair. I pull my stuffed kitty close to my cheek, while my real kitty is already sleeping on the cat bed Harry had put beside my crib.

I never wanted to be away from Pricilla, and she constantly followed me around. I knew that she'd missed me as much as I'd missed her while we were apart.

My tummy was too full from the large dinner Harry had cooked and the milk wasn't helping. I pushed the bottle away in annoyance, but Harry insisted that I finish it.