Chapter 1

Springtrap's POV

I was sitting in the empty halls of Fazbear's Fright. It's just so lonely here. And so quiet. My mind has been under control for thirty years by an evil spirit, who is called 'Vincent the Purple Man.' He made me do horrible things, he made me hurt those innocent people when Fazbear's Fright opened up. I didn't want to hurt anybody, but he controlled me to.

I heard a zap coming from another room. I decided to investigate what it was. It was a piece of broken machinery, what looked to be a arcade machine. The wires were hanging out, with electrical zaps still coming out of it. Faulty wiring I suppose. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something fall from the shelf. An old bottle of water fell onto the arcade machine, causing it to zap and spark like crazy. I backed away, afraid of what will happen. Suddenly, the machine blew up, knocking me back. The explosion caused a huge fire. I tried to escape as fast as I could. I ran towards the direction the exit was located, but it was blocked by the fire. So there was only one place I can go. I ran downstairs to the cellar, and wait until the fire is gone. I thought I would be safe down here, until I heard the ceiling crack, and it fell on top of me, causing me to black out.

I opened my eyes, my vision was still blurred. I can see five figures that circled me, and looked down at me. My vision cleared up, and I could see the figures who are familiar to me. Hang on a minute... Is that... Freddy Fazbear and his gang of friends? It was! I sat up with a gasp, shocked to know how long I haven't been awake. "Well somebody decided to wake up," Freddy said, still looking down at me. "W-where am I? How long have I been asleep?!" I stammered, still confused about what's going on right now. "You're at Fazbear Entertainment," a faceless purple bunny told me, who is supposed to be Bonnie, "This is the home of us animatronics. Well Freddy and us, just like to hang out here more often. And you've been asleep for three days." I sat in the corner next to Bonnie, there was a moment of silence.

"What do you do for fun?" I asked Freddy. "Not much," he relied, fixing his bow tie, "We just sit here in this room and chat. And when the employees and guards aren't here, we roam around freely and do whatever. And we also usually hang out with the toys." "Toys?" I asked. "Aye. Captain be talkin' bout the toy animatronics," Foxy said through his thick pirate accent, "They used to be our enemies, cause they are our replacements. But then months later, we finally got along." Golden Freddy was there in this room too, he was my brother after all. "It's great to see you again, Springtrap," the yellow bear spoke in his deep rough voice. "I'm glad to see you again too. It's been so long," I said back.

"And, brother," Goldie said, "I was thinking that you would like to meet the toy animatronics. Maybe they can be friends with you. Even Mangle is my friend. But I just feel like, that she might be more than a friend to me."

"So, you like an animatronic who's called, Mangle?" I asked him. "Yes, I do," Goldie replied, half nervous, "Me and her been around each other for so long, and I just want to tell her my feelings." I told him that I know how he feels, and he smiled. "The convention closes in three hours, how about I can show you around and introduce you to everyone?" he asked me, dusting off his navy blue top hat. I nodded. I waited in the parts and service with Freddy and the gang until closing time.