Chapter 3

Springtrap's POV
Toy Chica and I had lots of fun together. We would play arcade games, eat pizza, and tell jokes and hilarious memories we had in the past. The time was 5:56 AM, meaning the convention was gonna open any time soon. "It's almost time for opening," Toy Chica said, looking at the clock, "Maybe you and me can continue our night together later, huh Springy?" "Sure," I replied, smiling sheepishly. We both headed back to our spots. As I walked to the parts and service, I looked back at Toy Chica, seeing her go on stage and deactivating.

Time flew by, it was dead quiet. Me and the others were sound asleep, until a familiar voice woke me up. The voice came from a purple, transparent, ghost like man. The man who's been controlling me and making me suffer for years. The Ghost of Vincent, or which I like to call, Spirit Vincent. "Well, well, well... I see that you're 'fond' of Toy Chica I suppose," his voice was barely a whisper, "But I'm afraid that you don't need her... You only need me..." "I do need her, I'm in love with her!" I shouted to the purple ghost, "She cares for me, and I do too. Now get out of my life!" Spirit Vincent just laughed, mocking me, "You think she can save you from me? Oooh, we'll see about that. You just have to do one thing for me... So simple..." He disappeared, unfreezing time.

I'm very sure that he won't bother me... I'm very sure...

After closing time, me and the withers woke up, and stepped out of the parts and service. I was excited to meet Toy Chica. When I got to the stage she wasn't there. Where is she? I was starting to get worried. "What's wrong Springtrap?" Toy Bonnie asked me. "I- I can't find Toy Chica, where is she?" I said with a worried tone. "Don't worry, she's just in the kitchen making pizza, she doesn't want to be bothered right now," he assured me, "She'll be out in a minute, I promise." "Good," I said, "She said that she'll hang out with me, I just can't wait to do that with her right now." Toy Bonnie nodded, then his eyes widened and he smirked at me, saying, "Hang on a sec... You like her, do ya?"

"What? OF COURSE NOT!" I shouted, "Well... A little..." Toy Bonnie gave me a look of disbelief, getting the truth out of me. "Alright, I like her a lot!" I confessed. "If you like her, I can help ya!" the blue bunny said to me. "You will?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled, thankful for him to help.

After a long talk with Toy Bonnie, I saw Toy Chica finally coming out of the kitchen. I get up, telling Toy Bonnie that I have to go. He waved at me as I went with Toy Chica.

Toy Chica's POV
Me and Springtrap were in the arcade room, watching a reality show on the tv that was left in the corner of the arcade. I looked at him, he looked upset. "Springy, what's wrong?" I asked him. He said that nothing is wrong, but I knew something was up. "Springy, if you're not feeling good, just tell me," I said. "I said I'm fine, I'm just tired," he said. "Okay," I replied, "If something is up, tell me. Promise?" "I promise," Springtrap said. I hugged him, and said, "Everythimg will be fine, just as long as you stay by my side. Okay?" He nodded, hugging me back.

Mangle's POV
I finally got to have a break from getting my parts fixed. After exiting the room, I thought about Springtrap. I remembered where he went, and decided to go there. I peeked my head into the room. Springtrap, was hugging Toy Chica?! No! He's supposed to be with me!!! I started to feel a feeling of burning anger and envy. I shook my head, trying to make that feeling go away. I can't be jealous, that would be wrong! I just want Springtrap to be mine! I had an idea though.

Springtrap's POV
"I'm gonna get some pizza, would you like some?" Toy Chica asked me. I nodded. She exited the room to get the pizza. After a minute, I heard the door open. I thought it was Toy Chica, but instead, it was a white and pink, half broken fox animatronic. It was Mangle. "Hey! You're Springtrap, right?" she asked. I replied with a yes. Mangle quickly walked up to me and sat down next to me. Mangle smiles at me, and says, "I'm just excited to meet you, Toy Chica told me that you're a nice animatronic." "I am," I replied. "Hey, do you realize that you're broken and wrecked just like me?" Mangle said. "Yeah!" I said with a smile, "We're like broken buddies, huh?" She nods. "Oh no," she said with a frown. I asked her what's wrong, and she says, "My break time is over, I'll talk to you later, okay?" "Alright," I said, waving bye to her as she climbs onto the ceiling and exits the room.

After Mangle left, Toy Chica walked in, holding two plates of pepperoni pizza. It's my favorite kind of pizza. I smiled as she handed mine. I took a bite as I looked at her sapphire eyes. "Hm?" she said, wondering what I was looking at. "Oh, nothing, you just have beautiful eyes," I complimented her. She giggles, and swallows her bite of pizza. "You're eyes are beautiful as well. They're like a pearl with a large crystal in the middle, and a tiny ring of diamonds around it," she countered. I chuckled, and slowly moved my hand toward hers. She placed her hand on mine. We looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

Toy Chica gasps. "W-what's wrong?" I asked, mortified. "The convention opens in a minute, we better hurry!" she says, getting up in a flash. She says that we can hang out again later. We both headed back to our places, and waited for the next closing time.