Chapter 2

Toy Chica's POV

I heard the last guard leave the building, which meant we were finally allowed to move around. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie and I activated, and got off the stage to stretch. Mangle crawled out of the Kids Cove, and came to the main party room to hang onto the ceiling. "What should we do today?" Toy Bonnie asked us, rubbing his eyes. "I don't know, there's not much to do around here," I replied.

I saw Withered Freddy walk out of the hall. "Hello fellow toys, we have a new guy in the pizzeria," he said to us. "Oh! What's his name?" Toy Bonnie asked. "His name is Springtrap," the withered bear replied, "And he is willing to meet you all." All of us smiled, excited to meet a new animatronic who is called, 'Springtrap'. Withered Freddy ran back to the parts and service to get him. I remembered that I've left my cupcake in one of the party rooms last night. I rushed down to one of the rooms to find it.

Springtrap's POV
Withered Freddy walked with me to the main party room to introduce me to the toy animatronics. "Now Springtrap, I know you're nervous, but the toys are really nice, and always happy to meet new friends," he assured me. "Um... Alright," I said nervously. I walked into the room, and was greeted to four animatronics. The first one looked like Freddy, but his fur was a mix of orange and red, he had a thick body, a black bow tie and a top hat with a red stripe on it, and red rosy cheeks. The second one, was a blue bunny with red rosy cheeks, a red bow tie, purple eyeshadow, and a cotton tail made of plastic. The third one looked to be a tall, skinny puppet, who wore a black suit with stripes on his wrists and ankles, three white buttons, red rosy cheeks, and purple tear like stripes that looked to be coming from his eyes on his face. And finally, the fourth one, was a wrecked and broken white fox who was one the ceiling, she had a pink snout, a pink frilly bow tie, hot pink rosy cheeks, lipstick, and was missing an eye.

"Toys, this is Springtrap," Withered Freddy introduced, "He just arrived in a box of spare parts last night, and I was thinking he would like to meet you all." The toys even introduced themselves too. Their names were Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, and The Marionette. "Speaking of meeting us, where's Toy Chica?" Mangle asked. "She probably went to find her cupcake, I'll go get her," Toy Bonnie said in a cowboy like country boy's accent. The blue bunny ran off to find Toy Chica. "How about you have a seat while we wait for him to find her?" Marionette asked me. I nodded, and sat down on the show stage. After a minute, I saw Toy Bonnie running back with the one who is called, 'Toy Chica'. She was the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on. She was a yellow chicken, who had sapphire blue eyes, pink rosy cheeks,  and is wearing pink panties and a bib that says 'LET'S PARTY!' in bubbly letters. She was so beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Springtrap?" Marionette asked me, shaking his hand in front of my eyes. "Huh? Wha-?" I stammered, being snapped out of gazing at Toy Chica. He asks if I'm alright, I told him that I'm fine, as he goes to the parts and service to check with the withered animatronics. Just then, Toy Chica noticed me, and started walking over to me. I started to feel more nervous.

Toy Chica's POV
I noticed a torn up golden bunny sitting on the stage. Maybe he's Springtrap that Withered Freddy was talking about. I decided to say hi to him. "Hi! You must be Springtrap!" I said kindly to him. "Y-yes... You're Toy Chica, right?" he asks me, shyly. I noticed that he was acting funny. "What's wrong? You look nervous," I said. "N-nothing. I'm just shy," the golden bunny said back, "Also you have beautiful eyes." I smiled when he called my eyes beautiful. I thanked him. He smiled sheepishly.

I sat down next to Springtrap, smiling. He blushed and looked away. "Oh, no need to be so shy, Springtrap," I said to him calmly. He looked back at me, "I-I'm not shy. It's just... I had never met somebody like you before. I never had a friend like that in my past, because nobody doesn't like me one bit." I began to feel bad for him. He never had a friend in his past, and people hated him very much. But I know that he has friends now, me, the withered animatronics, and the toys. I wrapped an arm around his back, as I sighed and said, "I know how you feel. You have friends now right?" Springtrap smiles faintly, and wraps his arm around my back as well, "I-... I guess I do." I smiled at him, "How about me and you can hang out for a while, and do some activities together, huh?" "That would be great!" he said cheerfully. Me and him got off the stage to go to the arcade room.

Mangle's POV
I saw Toy Chica walk out of the room with Springtrap. Springtrap seemed to like her. But I like him as well. I wish I could tell Golden Freddy, he's my best friend, but I'm very independent. I'm afraid that if I get help, I'll screw up my chance. I was thinking that I can go hang out with him, but I couldn't, because Marionette, and Withered Freddy had to work on my wires and parts. It takes them eight hours to fix wires and parts. Withered Freddy works on me for four hours, then Marionette works on them the next four hours. "Mangle! Come here so we can fix you up!" I heard Marionette yell. "Coming!" I yelled back, heading to the parts and service.