GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT

Hi, peoples. So, I am still on my writing hiatus (seriously, I deleted the Wattpad app) until I post my new story, which I will not be posting October 4. It is going to be pushed back a week to October 11. I'm super excited about that, but that is not what this post is about. . .

The amazing has happened and @firerose11 is going to be taking over the story.

If you have followed along with my last few posts, you know that I had planned on canceling it. I was running out of interest in it, which I really hate. But, a few days ago I received a message from her saying that she was willing to take over my story.

I quickly accepted her offer as I felt right away that it was best for the story and the readers. We have exchanged ideas and she knows where the story was headed when I was writing it. The story is now in her hands and all I will be doing is editing and posting.

As of now, the next chapter is planned to be posted October 14. This date can be changed, though, if that is what she wants. This story is completely at her disposal now.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, @firerose11 for doing this. It means so much to me that you are willing to continue my story on. I honestly cannot express how thankful I am for you stepping in.