Marth gets a Hand on the Situation!

(Marth's POV)

"Hey, Martha! Heeey! Wake up." I opened my eyes to see Robin leaning over me.

"My name isn't Martha!" I snapped. "It's Marth!"

"Then why do you wear a crown, Princess Martha?" Robin teased.

"I wear that crown in my mother's honor! And, that's Prince Marth to you."

"Well, whatever. It's time for breakfast, dude." Robin yawned.

I got up, and changed out of my nightwear, and put on my gear, and cape. I put my sword in its sheath, and marched out of my room. Ike and Lucina were slashing swords in the hall.

"Good morning, Ike! Good morning, descendant of Marth!" I laughed.

Ike payed no attention to me, swinging away, as Lucina blocked every hit. Lucina turned for a split second to comment:

"Hey, Marth. How are you doing?"

As soon as Lucina turned back, Ike whacked her sword from her hands.

"No!" Lucina cried.

Ike put the tip of Ragnell, his powerful blade to Lucina's chest, mock-pinning her to the floor.

"Well, Lucina. I believe that's my one hundredth win against you." Ike proclaimed.

"Well, what do you expect? A cookie?" Lucina sighed.

Robin poked his head around the corner. "Lucina, an offering of a cookie is no laughing matter. If you ask that question, there'd better be some baking going on right soon." Robin chuckled, and took off down the hallway.

"Come on, Ike!" Lucina called, jabbing him in the ribs. "Let's go have some breakfast!" Ike and Lucina ran off.

I trailed close behind, and when we got the the dining room of Smash Hall, so many different emotions began at once. The smells of the food, combined with the simply enormous amount of people in the room at once, was absolutely crazy.

The four of us looked around for some chairs to sit at.

"Oh look, it's the Fire Emblem noobs here to frick up the battlefield." Falco whispered to Fox.

Ike spoke up, something he usually would never do. "What did you say?" Ike asked, unsheathing his sword.

"Oh, what a big sword!" Falco remarked. "Maybe you're compensating for something?"

"Oh, my god! You did not just go there!" Ike shouted. "Do you want to take this outside, huh? Do you?"

"Listen guys," said Fox. "Let's all just calm down and pretend all of this never happened. Just let it go."

"I'm not even going to make any awkward Disney jokes right now, just saying!" I said.

Suddenly, all the Pokémon came in at once. Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, and Jigglypuff. Pikachu was running around being his awesome self, bolting from seat to seat. Jigglypuff went to go get some food for the whole gang. Jigglypuff was wearing her pajamas, which was just a green hat that looks like a Santa hat if Santa was green.

"BLAAAAHH!" Charizard roared, who Flare Blitzed into Ike. I felt a giant wave of heat, and the blast knocked all of us out of our seats.

"Charizard!" I cried. "What did you do that for?"

Charizard just smirked, and turned away, flexing his wings.

"If you must resort to harming my friends to look cool, you'll get no sympathy from me." Ike frowned. "You are nothing but a weak animal, trying on his most primal instincts to be head of the pride."