Chapter One - A Rough Start

"Take that you brat!" A annoying kid yelled as he swung his fist at the already beaten up little boy who was back up into a brick wall in a alleyway.

Naruto opened his now swollen eye as he weakly tried to block the hit but his arm felt limp as he couldn't do anything but take the hit.

"What are you going to do now that you're damn brother isn't here?!" One of the attackers friends yelled, taunting the poor boy.

The boy smirked as he swung his fist back readying his arm to hit Naruto again.

"No one's going to save a loser like you!" The boy smirk fell into a snarl as he felt someone grab his arm tightly not allowing him to finish Naruto off. "Hey! Who do you think-?!" The boys snarl faded into a looked of pure terror as it wasn't one of his goons or some oblivious kid but a kid with piercing (e/c) eyes that seem to be looking into his very soul as his knees began to shake in fear from the boy in front of him.

"You know... It's not nice to hit someone when they can't defend themselves." The boy with fiery red hair that was pulled into a middle ponytail as his bangs fell over his eyes that held a glare that could rival that of a demon.

The boy who recently attacking Naruto was in his place as Naruto went behind his older brother.

"Heh... W-what makes you so sure in your s-self?! Your outnumbered!" The boy yelled as he regain confidence in himself.

"There were more? I didn't notice..." The boy muttered in contained anger.

"W-what!?" The teens voice cracked as his so called friends ditched him before you could say 'now you've fucked up!' (Totally stole that line! XP)

-*-*-*-*-*- (Your Pov)

Pulling on Naruto's ear as we made our way back to the Orphanage(?).

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Naruto whined along the way as his ear was burning in pain. "Common! Do you have pull my ear the entire way?!"

"Your punishment for disobeying my rules, baka." I muttered under my breath, irritated at my younger brother's stupidity. "I told not to leave without me because this is what happens when you don't listen."

"It's not my fault! They attack me!" Naruto snapped back. "There the one's who started it!"

"-And I finished it."

"So what! I could've handle it!" Naruto whined angrily as he pulled his ear from the tight grip. "I can protect myself! Hokage's don't need people saving them!" I stopped in placed as I turn around. A serious look place upon my face as I look directly at Naruto.

"The Hokage is nothing without the village. The people who live in this village are the ones who create the true strength and wisdom of the Hokage, Naruto... Remember that." I said as I turn around and walked towards the Orphanage.

-*-*-*-*-*- (No one's Pov)

Naruto's eyes snapped open in shock of the truth of his brother's words. Snapping from himself from his trance as he realized that (F/n)'s figure was slowly fading from sight.

"H-hey! W-wait up, dammit! Naruto yelled as he made a run towards (F/n)'s direction irritated. "You were the person who said not to leave without you, you know!" Catching up to his brother out of breath.

"H-hey! S-stop walking so fast, TEMEEEE!!!!" The boy yelled out loud scaring the neighboring birds which took off to the sky shaking the branch of leaves making two leaves fall to the ground in perfect sync.

[T.E.W : Finally gotten around to writing this chapter! Let's be honest. Who thought that I would've forgotten about this by now. *Everybody raises hand* Thanks... Anyway~ next chapter may be out sooner then we all think, yay!]

[(?) Did Naruto live in a Orphanage when he was younger? Oh well!]