Chapter Two - Graduation Exam and Teams!

"Yosh! A beautiful day to pass the Graduation Exam!" Rock Lee, a boy with black hair styled into a bowl-cut yelled, fist pumping as sparkles surround him. "There so much youth today!"

"Idiot! Sit down!" Tenten yelled as she pulled the male by his green jumpsuit down to his seat. "You're causing a scene in class!"

"Your both causing a scene so sit down and shut up." Neji snapped irritated as he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Ah, thank you Neji." Iruka-Sensei(?) said as he read over the clipboard in his hands for the instructions.

"As you know today is the day where you participate in the graduation exam to become the first rank of ninja, Genin." Iruka explained to the classroom full academy students. "For you to graduate you need to perform an E rank jutsu to pass. The jutsu this year would be the... ."

Groaning and sighs of relief sounded throughout the classroom as the students began to mutter about it being their worst jutsu or that is was going to be a breeze.

"Quiet!" The class hushed. "Thank you. Now when I call your name I would like you to stand up and proceed to room 25 to began the exam..."

"... Hiro Daichi..." A boy with white hair and onyx eyes walked out the door with a confident smirk played on his face. He wore a black shirt with a tattered black cloak with purple belts. Dark grey pants and black ninja shoes. Wears a blue headband around his neck. The most noticeable trait about him is that he has a scar on the lower left of his lip.

He called out another name after a few minutes passed by.

"... May..." A girl with short sandy-brown hair with bangs covering her right side of her face with greenish-blue eyes that had three metal piercings by both. Wears a pale, yellow scarf. A fishnet tank top with a white shirt which sleeves hang off below the shoulders. The end of the white shirt stops just above the pants and descends. Dark grey shorts with a weapon pouch on her right. Fishnet gloves and ninja shoes that are black and have a slight heel to it with black shoe lace going up from the beginning to the end of the shoe.

Iruka-sensei called out three more names as the time passed. The people who were causing quite a scene earlier had gotten up when their names were called.

As the time passed the class was becoming smaller and smaller, it was getting closer to your turn. Calling a few more names out he finally called you.

"(F/n) Uzumaki." Standing up from the seat and walking to room 25. You notice a table filled with headbands that was blue, black, and red. Sitting behind the table was Iruka-sensei who had a smile on his face and Mitsuki who held one has well but it seemed... Fake, in a way...

"Ah, (F/n). You're the last student for this Exam, all you need to do is perform the Body Replacement technique and pick a headband."

"Hai." Nodding in understanding you performed the jutsu.

-*-*-*-*-*-

... A week has passed...

Sighing through the tattered red scarf that covered your nose as you made your way towards the Academy. Feeling the glares of disgust and hatred piercing your pale form as you walked on. By now, you were use to the looks they gave you. It's been that way since the attack and there was no changing it so it was a waste of time to even bother with it.

Today is when the genin who had passed the exam are placed on teams that are balanced out in power. Say if a team had someone who was bad at genjutsu then there will be someone on that team that is good with genjutsu.

Fixing the black headband that rested upon your forehead before entering the classroom and as usual you got there in the nick of time too.

Sitting down in a nearby table that was empty and relaxed. Trying to keep Naruto out of trouble seems to get tougher and tougher the more he grows up. Just yesterday he decided to get back at a couple of bullies from before and well... Those who don't learned from history are doomed to repeat.

"Okay class, today-!" Iruka stared.

"Just tells us the teams already!" A random boy in the class shouted causing more to join in too. "Yeah! Tell us!"

"Just a minute! You need to settle dow-!"

BAM!!!

The door to classroom slammed open revealing two worn out students who were trying to catch their breath.

"L-looks like I'm the better ninja Hiro-Teme!" May taunted at the blonde next to her.

"Give it a r-rest! I let you win Rakūn-Baka!" Hiro retorted back.

Hiro Daichi and May. No one knows why those too don't get along they just don't and never have. There always fighting over something ridiculous...Iruka just sighed and gave up as he slumped into his seat. He didn't want to deal with this crap today...

Feeling bad for him you got up and picked up the clipboard that had the teams listed on it. Whispering to Iruka to cover his ears, you blew the whistle that magically appeared out of nowhere and entire class jumped from the high-pitched sound.

"HEY! What the big idea?!" Some idiot in the class yelled out. "What are y-!"

"Shut. Up." One glare was all it took to shut him up.

"Now since everyone is paying attention. I will list the teams and if someone talks I will personally "shove" you out the fucking window, dattebaso..." No one spoke.

-*-*-*-*-*-Sighing as you waited for your new sensei to hurry up.

...

Oh, and remember the people that stood out from the rest of the class. Yeah... About that... Hehe...Yeah. o-o'... Don't kill me!

"Goddammit Hiro! Stop messing around!"

"What! Your not the boss of me!"

"You're going to get us in trouble, you brat!"

Yep... Those two idiots were your teammates that you were stuck with. Go figure...

-*-*-*-*-*- (P.O.V - )Walking down the hallway that led down to the classrooms of Academy students. I got ready to meet my new students... Hopefully there nice!

...

Yeah... Hopefully... ^-^'

-*-*-*-*- (You're P.O.V)

Hearing the door creaked as a stepped through the doorway with a gentle smile while giving a small wave.

"Hello! My name is Yuki Akiyama. Nice to meet you!" She greeted cheerfully. "I'm your sensei."

[T.E.W :Sorry! I had originally planned this chapter out earlier but Writer's block hit me hard again and so I re-wrote it and uploaded. I didn't have a clue what to write so it came out a bit cringe worthy, sorry about that.]

[(?) : Did Iruka teach Lee and them? If he didn't before... Whelp! Too late now!]