A/n : News!!! Plus Chapter Three - A Test!?

Sitting on top of the buildings railing along with Hiro who was leaning against with May sitting on the ground with her legs against her chest with Akiyama-Sensei in front of you, smiling.

"Now before we get to start, I would like to know more about you." Akiyama-Sensei said happily as she clapped her hands. "-And to give you a demonstration. My name is Yuki Akiyama from the Akiyama clan. I like reading and baking. I dislike mean and rude people and my dream is to retire from being a ninja and become a baker. Got it?"

"Hai." You three said.

"Good. Hm... Let's see how about we start with you Hiro-San?"

"Well. My name is Hiro Daichi from the Daichi clan. I like sleeping and being lazy. I dislike anything that has to do with work and bossy people." Hiro said as he glared at a certain brunette who glared back. "As for a dream... I don't really care." Hiro shrugged.

"Okay. May-San?"

"Kurosuna no May. I don't particularly have any likes but what I dislike is idiots like Hiro-"

"HEY!"

"-And my dream is only for me to know." May finished as she glared at Hiro.

"W-well okay! Uh, (F/n)-San, your turn."

"Eh?..." Snapping back to reality. " My name is (F/n) Uzumaki from the N-... Uzumaki clan. I like reading and training. I dislike people acting recklessly or showing disrespect and my dream is to keep my brother safe along with my friends and the village."

'At least their someone who is normal in this group.' Akiyama-Sensei thought. "Okay! Now that we know each other, I can explain the test."

"Test!? -But we already took the graduation exam!" Hiro yelled.

"Well, yes you did." An unfamiliar voice rang out from behind Akiyama-Sensei. A man who looked to be in his early thirties or late twenties with gravity-defying silver hair who's headband covered his left eye from view. His other eye that was visible was a dull black. "-But this determines of you stay genin."

"WHAT! You mean the graduation exam was all for nothing!"

"No. That exam was just to see if you had a chance to qualify to be genin." Akiyama-Sensei explained. "This test will be a survival test where Kakashi-san and I will see if your ready to be official genin."

"I don't mean to be rude Akiyama-sensei but shouldn't there only be one sensei per team? If so then why is Kakashi-sensei here?" You asked.

"Hehe... Well, you see I'm not really good with watching over people and that this will be the first time being a sensei for genin so Hokage-San ask Kakashi-San to help me with all of this." Akiyama-sensei awkwardly explained.

"Now that we know why I'm here, let's start explaining the test show we?" Kakashi-sensei asked Akiyama-sensei.

"Huh? Oh, Yeah! Almost forgot about that..." She muttered. "This test is, as we said before, is a survival test where all you guys have to do is get a bell from either Kakashi-San or me. Easy enough right?"

"Hai!" You and your teammates answered.

A/n : -ANNNNNND CUT!!! Sorry I'm going to cut this chapter short but I have some major news here! I'm going to skip ahead in the plot to where Naruto is taking the genin exam along with some changes that I'm going to explain...
-First off you have red hair like your mother, Kushina, because you need a certain trait of your parents. Your two years older than Naruto who's 11 at the start of this story so you're 13. I'll be changing your outfit to something else and you also have the same whisker marks like Naruto along with half of the Kyuubi (the yin half) instead of Minato having that half. When Naruto is in danger as I explained somewhat in the Info page is only half of what happens. Kurama tells you if Naruto's in danger and leads you to him by finding his other part of himself which is sealed inside Naruto. The plot and characters might change a tiny bit but people change depending on how their life shapes them. For example, since Naruto now has a brother some dialog and scenes will change slightly and dramatically. I am still keeping May, Akiyama and Hiro in the story but they won't be seen as much because I'm skipping your genin ark(you're still a genin by the way, yay~!). There will be romance(for all genders) but I'm not going to jump into it right away! C'mon people! Common sense... Geeze. Anywaaaaay... Moving ON! Your personality will change because I can't write about a person whom is literally like this ----> ( . _ . ) all the time. I just can't! T^T So the new personality is still overprotective as f*ck for Naruto as well for Kiba and your teammates (I'm bringing the yandere-bipolar personality back for those who remember! ouo). You do know your real last name(Namikaze) and who your parents are but you can't remember them physical... Your chakra natures are fire and wind and you specialize in taijutsu and ninjutsu along with summoning and sealing jutsus with some medical knowledge. + Changing the description(maybe the title too...)
... Did I forget anything?...
...
Oh YEAH! Almost forgot some stuff -
Your outfit - ruu-k.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Male-Adoptables-1-CLOSED-376749199 (I know you can't use links on wattpad so if you really want to see it, type the url!)
[Your weapon pouch can be anywhere and the black headband is around your neck the jacket is usually not zipped up which shows your black shirt]
.
.
.
I thinks that's about all so farewell my lovely people/aliens/things/ext.!!! Until next time we meet!!!