Chapter Four- The Land of Waves

You slid the door open to the mission office(I have no idea what this building is called). "Lord Hokage?"

"Ah, (F/n). Just in time." Lord Third said as you walked in.

"Huh? What are you doing here!" Naruto shouted as he saw you.

"Naruto...? Oh, don't tell me..." You sighed. "What did he do this time?" You asked the Hokage.

"Hey! I didn't do anything!" Naruto fumed while Kakashi and two other people who you haven't met watched.

"I highly doubt that." You crossed your arms. "Every time I'm called in to go see the Hokage is because you did something stupid. So what was it this time? Graffiti? Throwing toilet paper on people's houses?"

"I didn't do anything I swear!" Naruto yelled.

"Your brother didn't do anything this time." The Hokage said amused. "I called you in for a favor."

"Okay. What is it?" You asked as you felt two stare on your back.

______________________

'Wait a minute. This guy is the dobe's brother? No way...' The boy behind you thought as he let out a 'tsk'.

'Naruto has a brother!? He can't be related to Naruto! He's cute!' The pinkette thought as she held a blush on her face.

______________________

"Team 7 is going on a C rank mission and it will put me at ease if a experienced genin were to travel with them." The Hokage explained.

"Ah, I see." You replied. 'He probably just wants me to go to keep an eye out on you Kurama.' You thought as the fox let out a growl inside your head.

As if a brat like you could take me on!

'But who has the sealing chains?'

...

'That's what I thought.'

"What is the mission requirements?" You asked.

"You'll be bodyguards on a journey."

"Really!?" Naruto asked. "YES! Who?! Who?! Who are we guarding? A princess or some business counselor!?"

"Don't be so impatient. I will bring him in now." The Hokage said. "Send in our visitor."

The door slid open as a man carrying a bottle of sake walked in. "What the? A bunch of little snot nosed kids!?" The man said in disbelief as he brought his bottle to his lips and gulp it down. "-And you, the little one with the stupid look on your face. Do you really expect me to believe you're a ninja?"

"Hahaha! -And who's the little one with the stupid look on his face?" Naruto questioned as you and the other two genin stepped to where Naruto was standing. You being the tallest genin next to the black haired boy to the pinkette, making Naruto the shortest. "Huh?" Naruto looked up to see who was the shortest. "I'LL DEMOLISH YOU!" Naruto tried to attack the man but was held back by you and Kakashi. "LET ME GET MY HANDS ON HIM!"

"You can't attack the client Naruto. It doesn't work like that." Kakashi explained calmly.

The man took another sip of sake as he explained who he was. "I am Tazuna. A master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I am building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely even if it cost your life."