Drunk in Love (ColexJay)

"hey cole come here for a sec!" the hot headed ninja yelled from across the room. "I'm coming I'm coming...." the earth ninja slowly gets up and walks over towards Kai. "what do you want?"

"I have to go on a date with Lloyd tonight (surprise :3 ) and I need you to look after jay." cole looked confused. "look after jay? I think he's capable of looking after himself...." Kai facepalms. "no you idiot I mean he's at a bar right now to get his mind of you liking Nya, he's intentionally trying to get drunk and when he gets home make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!"

cole groaned. "fine."
Kai smiled. "thanks I owe you one bye!" he quickly runs out the door and is gone in a flash.

*****3 hours later***********

cole was watching the tv and was getting more and more frustrated at the minute. he needed jay to fix it but he's not home yet. just then the door swings open revealing a very dizzy-looking jay. "oh great he's drunk." cole mumbles rolling his eyes. "he should just get over the fact that I'm Nya's perfect match."

jay stumbles towards cole managing to make it to the couch and plops himself next to cole. "h-hey coleeee...!" jay swooned as he put his arm around the very confused looking ninja. "jay are you alright?" he blushed as the blue ninja nuzzled his nose on his own.

"never b-b-better!" the electric boy squeaked as he hugged cole. "jay I think you should get some sleep it's been a long day and I don't think this could get anymore awkw...." he was interrupted by the brunette kissing and after a while cole kissed back. when they broke the kiss, jay smiled.

"okay time for bed!" cole said changing the subject getting up. "c'mon jay I'll help you."
"I don't need help." jay said giggling and got up perfectly fine.
then it struck cole.
jay was never drunk, he only pretended to be.

"you were n-never drunk?!" cole blinked back blushing. "took you long enough rock head!" jay snickered as he grabbed Cole's hands. "let's sleep in my room tonight....?" jay said blushing as he walked to his room with cole following behind. the door shut leaving the two lovers unrevealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did you guys like it? :)
first fan-fiction I ever created yay!!!!
leave some feed back and requests of what I should do next! :3