Jealousy Strikes (KaixLloyd)

*lloyd is grown I just couldn't find another picture :P*

Kai danced around the room after getting a text from his girlfriend making his fellow teammates stare especially Lloyd. "What's happy feet so giddy about?" Jay asked oblivious of the texts.

"it's because of skylor..." cole groaned. "he finally got the guts to ask her on an official date, I mean it's been two months since they started dating!" cole shook his head. "we're so happy for you Kai!" Lloyd said smiling and somewhere deep inside him, he wanted to be the reason Kai danced around the room not skylor, but little did he know that Kai felt the same way.

a few hours later, the door bell ringed. "I got it!" jay yelled from across the room to get it. he started walking towards the door when he nearly got trampled by Kai who pushed him out of the way to reach the door first.

"hey Kai!" the red head exclaimed by hugging the fire ninja. "what's up?"
"Not me!!" jay said moaning from the floor. "I think he sprained my ankle or something!"

Lloyd who heard all the commotion checked to see who was at the door. was it his dad? mom? mailman?! his smile soon faded as he saw skylor in a pretty dress. "ready to go?" she asked twirling her hair and batting her eyes. "yeah I just need to get my wallet!" Kai said as he raced in his room to find what he was searching for.

Skylor waited by the door, but then decided to let herself in. "wow this place is awful." she said scrunching her nose. "it smells like Lloyd in here!" (okay so basically her and Lloyd don't have the best relationship so I'm making her kinda snotty...:3) Lloyd rolled his eyes. "Kai doesn't even love you, or he shouldn't love you. you lost his love to someone else." okay so Lloyd lied. he just couldn't have her all in his face like that. skylor eyes widen and a smirk appeared on her face.

"to be honest I don't like Kai and I'm just waiting for him to come to tell him I'm breaking up with him." she stuck her tongue out at Lloyd. "I'm gonna start dating...." she scanned the room and grabbed jay. "this one!"

"whaaaa?!" jay said completely confused. "but I already have a girlfriend!" "tough cookies!" she said smirking and just then Kai entered the room.

"hey Lloyd, skylor, ....jay?" Kai said confused as he saw skylor forcefully holding hands with jay. "sorry pumpkin I'm breaking up with you for um... what's your name again?"

"jay." jay said glumly. just then skylor kissed jays cheek and went out the door. "dinners cancelled sorry boyfriend...er i mean EX boyfriend!" skylor laughed as she walked out of the house with jay.

Kai, completely dumbfounded fell on his knees. "I'm gonna KILL YOU WALKER!" Kai said getting up, tears rolling off his cheeks. Lloyd then blocked the exit. "Kai! skylor didn't even like you! she just found an excuse to break up with you and make you jealous!" Lloyd said, arms extended. "you know jay loves your sister c'mon you got to believe me!"

Kai started crying and in between gasps started saying, "l-Lloyd...." he paused crying. "i-it was just nice knowing for once that someone actually l-loved me...." he wiped his tears away and Lloyd grabbed Kai's hand to help him up.

"but Kai someone does love you." Lloyd said blushing. Kai turned his head towards Lloyd and in that split second Lloyd made his move. he grabbed Kai and kissed him. Kai was really shocked but kissed back enjoying every second.

they finally broke the kiss and Lloyd ended by saying, "I love you Kai."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never done a greenflame fanfiction so please no hate on this one cause it's bad I know. :/