Suicide Mission (JayxNya)

Note; Sorry for being inactive lmao I can't write and I'm not as into Ninjago as I was before, but here I am !! Sorry in advanced for this poorly written story

"I don't get it, there has to be some kind of hack Jay keeps using."

"Shut up I don't cheat, I have techniques."

The master of earth raised one of his eyebrows while frowning at the ninja in blue who just smiled back. They kept staring at each other until Cole broke the tension, blushing while looking down. "Then how?" He asked, throwing his game controller down in defeat. "What is your technique? How do you keep becoming the hero and beating me in this stupid game?"

Jay smirked while placing his game controller lightly down by his feet. He pushed himself off of the couch, looking down at Cole who tilted his head in confusion.

"Okay, you wanna know the secret?"

Cole's eyes instantly widened as he leaned closer towards the auburn hair boy, trying to get every bit of information he could possibly store by memory. He nodded frantically, his black hair bouncing up and down making Jay giggle.

"What's the secret?"

"I sacrifice myself."

Cole slouched on the couch once more, unamused of what Jay called "a secret" he groaned while throwing his shoe at him. While Jay winced in pain from the unnecessary action, he quickly got the shoe and threw it back at him. "What was that for?" Jay mumbled while rubbing his arm where the shoe had earlier made contact. "For not telling me the real secret." Cole snapped at him rolling his eyes in the process.

Jay stomped his foot against the wooden plank floor. "That is the secret I swear." Jay whined while jumping up and down in frustration. "Think about it, the princess is being held against her will, it's either try to save her and get both of us killed, give up, or sacrifice yourself for the safety of the princess." Jay then shrugged his shoulders when the moment of realization had struck Cole.

Cole opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted as the sirens throughout the bounty shrieked, flashing different shades of reds across the room. Both of the ninja glanced at one another for a brief moment before pulling up their masks above their faces, sprinting towards the main deck, where Sensei was.

All the ninja were quickly gathered together with Sensei Wu in the middle holding his staff. Jay scanned the room, everyone was here except for Nya and it wasn't like her to miss out on an important meeting. Confused, Jay raised his hand as if he was at school, but everyone ignored him.

"Sensei, what's wrong?" Zane asked nonchalantly keeping a straight face. Kai quickly scanned the room as well and noticed his sister was missing. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists while Sensei Wu signed breathing out, "Nya has been..."

"Has been what? Captured? Kidnapped? K-Killed?" the fire ninja interrupted, choking on the last word he spoke before shutting his eyes in distress. Everybody wanted to comfort Kai, yet nobody did. His hot temper and ignorance made it almost impossible to give him comfort, all they could do was give sympathetic looks in his direction.

"-Kidnapped. Kidnapped by the Overlord. He's not going to release her if all of us go, only one can try to save her."

Kai had nearly lost it as he went to the edge of the bounty to scream his frustration out. Everybody seemed shocked and as for Jay, he felt like he was going to cry.

"I need to rescue her."

Everybody turned around to face the small voice who had spoken just earlier, revealing the ninja of lighting standing tall. All of their face's shook frantically trying to convince him not to go.

"It's too dangerous."

"Let someone else handle this."

"It's a suicide mission."

"Do you want to die?"

Jay took out his nunchucks from the back of his pocket while nodding. "I can do this, trust me." Everyone looked unsure as Sensei flew over the Overlord's base...

...Where they were keeping Nya.

"Here's a walke-talke so you can communicate with us." Sensei Wu said as he handed Jay the electronic. Everybody doesn't have faith in you, but I know you can do it. You are much braver than most of us here. Good luck and be safe ninja." Jay nodded confident as he jumped off of the ship into the enemy's base.

Almost immediately he was surrounded by stone warriors, all charging at the same time. "Jay can you here me? It's Cole, please don't do anything stupid." The electronic spoke from Jay's pocket as he tried to fight off the enemies alone. "I'll try thanks for the tip." He replied sarcastically while finally knocking out the last one. He ventured through the fort, hiding in the shadows until he finally found the prison they were keeping Nya who was more than happy seeing him.

"Jay what are you doing here?"

"Trying to break you out."

While zapping the cage door open, they quickly ran towards the exit meeting the Overlord and a few of his minions blocking their path. The bounty was flying close above them, trying to get as close as they could without the Overlord noticing their presence. Without any warning, the Overlord sent out the stone warriors, all charging at Jay and Nya.

"Whatever happens, just know I love you." Jay mumbled while quickly kissing Nya's now blushing cheek, before charging at the warriors. More and more were coming, it seemed as if the more Jay had knocked out, the more warriors would come. Jay used spinjitzu to knock most of them out, but it was no use. More kept coming taking the other's spots. The ninja of lighting kept fighting until he heard Nya scream.

"Jay hurry protect Nya!" Cole practically screamed through the electronic as Jay sprinted in Nya's direction to see stone warriors coming towards her, one of them had a long sword...

...that was quickly striking towards Nya's heart.

Everything from that point on happened in slow motion. Cole's screams were spilling out of the walke-talke, the Overlord's sickening laugh was coming from all directions, the sword was drawing nearer to Nya's body. When Jay finally reached Nya, he threw her in the air while the Bounty caught her. While looking up to make sure Nya was safe, he felt a strong growing pain in his stomach region. Afraid to look down he fell to his knees, already knowing what had happened.

He had gotten stabbed.

His hands were quivering, tears were streaming from his eyes as he looked down to see blood quickly spilling from his body. His vision and hearing was getting foggy as he heard the electronic crackle before hearing Cole's voice.

"Jay, don't die on me... please. Get up."

"It's like the video game Cole." Jay mumbled while smiling lightly. "What are you talking about?" he heard Nya's voice cry out in distress. "Jay please get up you're dying because of me." Jay responded, "I'm not dying because of you, I sacrificed myself. See Cole that's the secret to beating the game."

The other line was quiet before Cole spoke out again. "Stop talking about the stupid video game and get up please."

"Hello Jay? Do you read me?"

"..."

"Jay quit playing please answer."

"..."

All of the people on the Bounty ran towards the edge to look down to find Jay laying down. His body was still and he, was lifeless.

Haha sorry as you can see I didn't get much better at writing stories, but at least I updated? Sorry for being inactive I literally don't talk about Ninjago anymore and didn't even watch the new season (partially because I can't find it in english), but yeah. I haven't written these in like forever so please excuse how poorly it was written lmao. okay bye I'll try to post another one, but idk which ship. comment which one you wanna see ahaha