The Voice in His Head (ZanexPixal)

WARNING I'VE NEVER READ OR WROTE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PIXANE SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME :/ ALSO THE NINJA HAVE LIKE ROOMS AT STEEP WISDOM JUST A FYI

*takes place after recent events from season 5*

"Woo Hoo!" Jay cheered as the ninja, Sensei Wu, and Misako walked into the tea shop; Steep Wisdom, "We did it!"  Zane smiled and soon it faded away facing back reality. Everyone looked so happy. Kai and Lloyd were flirting up a storm, Sensei Wu and Misako were busy cracking a few jokes here and there, heck even Jay, Cole, and Nya seemed to be getting along.

But there was a piece of him that was, I don't know, missing. "Zane." He heard a robotic voice echo through his body. He sighed, nobody was able to actually hear Pixal, so it seemed as if she was only a figment of his imagination, just a voice in his head.

But she was there, all he saw was her. She sacrificed herself for him, helped him remember who he was, helped him along every obstacle that he faced. She was the reason he got up in the morning, the reason he still fought for what was right, the reason he learned to love.

"Zane." She repeated keeping the same tone.
"Yes?"
"Don't be sad, you'll always be my nindroid."

A little smile crept up on Zane as he started walking towards the back of the store. He leaned against the wall, his back sliding against it as he finally reached the floor. "I just want you here with me..." Was the last words out of his mouth before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zane? Wake up!"

"Huh?"

Zane slowly got up, his eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness that illuminated the room. He scanned his surroundings to find Pixal... Wait that can't be right... Pixal's supposed to be in his head how could she have her own body again?

"Zane, It's me."
"Pixal?"

She nodded, smiling as Zane rushed towards her, grabbing her in a hug. "Its been too long, but it was definitely worth the wait." Zane smiled as he stared into Pixal's eyes. In one swift movement she pecked Zane's titanium cheek leaving both a purple lip stick stain and a blushing nindroid.

"It's been nice, but now you really have to wake up."
"What?"

The world started swirling around, colors mixing in with one another, objects slowly disappeared including Pixal. "NO I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!" Zane cried as he lunged at where Pixal once stood, the world becoming dark, and darker, and darker, till...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zane wake up."

Zane opened his eyes once more, revealing reality. Pixal was still in his head, and nothing more.

"It was just a dream..." He exclaimed getting up slowly walking towards the others. He was super disappointed as he trudged on, slowly dragging his feet to his destination.

"Hey Zane, where were you?" He heard Cole ask.
"Yeah and what's that on you cheek?"

Zane felt his cheek and looked at his hand, now covered in a little purple. He then quickly rushed towards his room, looking at his reflection through the mirror. Just as he suspected there was a little smudged purple lip stick stain on his cheek leaving the titanium nindroid confused.

"Pixal what is the meaning of this?" He asked aloud staring at his cheek.
"It was to make you feel better."

Zane froze. Pixal's voice, it didn't come from inside of his head, but instead behind him. He slowly turned around and gasped when he heard her say:

"Are we now compatible?"

Whoops sorry I didn't update tbh I didn't know where I was going with this story before lol. Okay that was way cuter than I expected it to be omg!! Please comment and vote for it
Thanks sm