Chapter 1

Here we goooo a new story I'm so excited! See u at the end bye (edited on March 14, 2017)

Just some info...

In this story you are 21, Levi is 25, Isabel is 17, Farlan is 20.

(Y/n) Your name

(L/n) Last name

(H/c) hair color

(H/l) hair length

Theres more but i'll tell them what they mean in the chapter that i use them :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third P.O.V

Today was the day that you moved to Japan, your mom lived in Japan already as a famous fashion designer in Tokyo. You wern't going to live with her because she bought you your own house, and also she missed you. You lived with your aunt for most of your life because your dad died when you were young, then your mom moved to Tokyo.

You were sitting in the taxi going to your mom's store to go visit her, and so she can help you unpack everything. You felt somewhat elated to see her after all these years.

Your P.O.V

'I'm so excited!' I thought in my head. I looked out the window and at all the skyscrapers and people walking in the streets. The city was truly beautiful.

The taxi then stopped at a fancy store. I burst out of the taxi door and run up to my mother who I haven't seen for years.

I take a good look at her appearance. She has grown taller and her face as gotten a tad bit slimmer but she still looked mostly the same.

 I ran up and hugged her while she hugged me back.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N) I'm to happy to see you again!" She yelled almost in tears and I was the same.

"Are you ready to go to your house and unpack?" She let go of me.

"Jeez trying to get rid of me already?" I laughed

"No no nothing like that (Y/n)!" she chuckled.

"Chill mom im just kidding" I smiled.

"Come on get in the car, I bought furniture for you" she held both of my hands in hers.

I looked at her in awe.

 "Really thank you so much, I love you!" I yelled.

I got in the passenger seat of her mustang and in about 20 minutes we soon ended up in front of a very nice house in a very beautiful neighborhood. "Wow" I said as I got out of the car.

There were two moving trucks in front which I assumed was the furniture. I got my things out of the car and into the house which was really spacious.

~time skip~

The moving guys brought the things into my house for me to arrange to how I like. "Thank you very much" I thanked them while they walked out the door. Your mom already left and said to call her later so you started to decorate your new home

~A few hours later~

I had a black Chabudai styled table in the center of your living room that had red cushions surrounding it. In my bedroom i have a king sized bed with many posters of your favorite things.

"Done" I say to myself. 

Just then I heard the doorbell. I got up and opened the door to be facing a tomboyish girl with red hair in pigtails. She looked to be in her late teens and had a childish demeanor.

"Hello!" She says excitedly

"Oh hi, is there anything you needed?" I asked 

"Oh uh no hehe I was welcoming you here I live next door with Aniki a lot but gone most of the time because I have an apartment" she replied with a smile. 

"Oh thanks so much, would you like some soda or tea?" I said opening the door wider giving her the signal to come inside.

"Are you sure?" she asked tilting her head to the side a little.

"Yes of course" I gave her a closed eye smile and she walked inside

"Wow nice house oh I forgot, my name is Isabel. It's nice to meet you!" she said 

"Nice to meet you too Isabel my name's (Y/N)" I say while making the drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well guys imma go to sleep tell me how it turned out!!

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think~

Vote~comment~share

Goodbye beasties!