Chapter 10

AN: Wow chapter 10 already? Again thanks for all your support and likes! Lets get into the story!

(F/m) favorite meal

(F/d) favorite drink

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Petra" Levi said in a dangerously low lone "shut up"

Isabel backed up and left probably left to go find Farlan

The woman named 'Petra' just laughed.

"I also thought you would of choose someone prettier" she chuckled "Whats your name anyway hun".

"First of all at least my face doesn't look like it got smashed into a fucking tree and my name is (Y/n) pleasure to meet you." I scowled at her

"Hmph. You have a dirty mouth" was all she replied with.

"Yes but not as dirty as yours, now if you'll excuse us we'll be going now." I said glaring at her and did the same

"Alright fine" she scowled and walked past me and whispered "I will get him back even if it means getting rid of you." she said. I clicked my tongue and made my way out the store.

"Jesus christ what a bitch, you really dated her?" I asked him, he just simply nodded.

"Awe man I didn't get any clothes for you and I only got one thing dammit!" I complained

"Don't worry when go continue shopping after we find Isabel and Farlan and get something to eat i'm starving." He replied and kissed my forehead

"Aniki! (Y/n)!" I heard Izzy calling me and Levi in the distance and I see her waving at us. They then ran over to us.

"Finally she's gone! Sorry, I had to get out of there." she chuckled nervously

"It's fine"I smiled

"So Petra showed up and started acting a bitch to ya'll, and over a breakup? that's childish." Farlan said and I agreed but then thought about what she whispered to me...is she really going to go that far?

"Should we tell her supervisor?" Isabel asks, I shook my head.

"That's just a waste of time lets go get something to eat" I say to her and grab Levi's hand. We arrive at the food court, I decide to go McDonald's while everyone else goes to subway and i'm a loner. I order a (F/m) and (F/d) and they give it to me. After we all have our food we sit at a table and talk about random things.

"(Y/n), i'm sorry about earlier" Levi says looking me straight in the eyes.

"Oh! No no no it's fine!" I said as I waved my hands in front of my face and chuckled nervously. I leaned over the table and kissed his cheek and smiled. We all then finished our food and head out to shop some more. We walked into a men's clothing shop and picked out many things for Levi and Farlan and then went to different womans clothes and picked out more things. As i was shopping with Isabel we walked passed the lingerie section and something caught my eye. I stopped walking and went to it.

"(Y/n)! W-what are y-you doing!" Isabel yells clearly uncomfortable by the piece of sexy fabric "Whats going on in that mind of y-yours?".

I ignored Isabel as i looked at the clothing. The piece of lingerie was completely black and lacy with 3 small baby blue bows. One in the middle of the breast area and 2 on each thigh. In the back was string criss-crossing all the way to the bottom. It was indeed sexy

"N-not being nasty or anything....but y-you should totally b-buy that for Levi" She said as her face turned red.

"You really think so?"

She nodded her head.

'I would probably only be able to use it on special occasions' I thought as i picked up the fabric. I ended up buying it and I some what was happy and excited. We joined back with Levi and Farlan and went went to our homes but before i went inside Levi hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(PLEASE READ! I EDITED THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS AND A BIT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED SO I RECOMMEND YOU READ THEM PLEASE)

Sorry for a short chapter!! Anyways i might put other people into the next chapter!! Comment who you want!

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think~

Vote~comment~share

Until next time beasties!!!