Chapter 12

Favorite food- (f/f)

Favorite Drink- (f/d)

Your P.O.V

I woke up from the sun shining brightly In my eyes. I groaned and rolled over hoping to fall back asleep but I just never came. I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes before reaching over to grab my phone and checking my social medias. After that I went to use the bathroom, wash and dry my face, and pick out an outfit for the day. I picked out something casual since all I was doing today was going to the city hang out with my mother. I picked out black ripped jeans and a white shirt that read "peachy". After getting dressed I head down stairs to make some eggs and coffee and silently eat them. I put my dishes in the sink and look at the time.

'10:35' I sigh and grab my bag before heading out my door, into my car and off the the city of Tokyo.

~10 min. Later~

I step out one foot out of my car slowly like they do in the movies and put my sunglasses on.

'God I'm so dramatic' I thought as I giggle to myself. I walk through the fancy doors of my moms store and look around I spot a gorgeous dress that probably costs as much as my car.

"(Y/n) honey!!" My mother calls as she walks towards me with open arms

"Mommy!" I say as I hug her

"Its been a few weeks hasn't it" she chuckles "How have you been? What have you been up to?" She asks.

"Well I've been good! I'm really great friends with my neighbors, We go shopping together and things like that" I answer and give her a smile.

"Oh sounds like fun! Well are you ready to go?" she motions to the door. I nod and start walking until my phone rings, I stop and grab my phone out of my pocket and look at the caller ID, It was Levi. 'Why is he calling me?' 

"Sorry mom I need to take this" She nods in understanding and gets in the car to wait and i answer the phone. 

"Hello?" I answer.

"(Y/n) where are you? I don't see your car and your not answering the door" He asks

"Oh I'm sorry i forgot to tell you! I'm out with my mom and ill be home soon okay?"

"Oh, i'm sorry I interrupted, and also for being worried."

"Nah it's fine Levi, Is that all you wanted?" I ask him

I hear him sigh on his side. "Yeah, I hope you have fun. Bye"

"Bye" I say and hang up. I stand there for a second thinking about the conversation.

'He sounded as is something was wrong'

I was interrupted by my mom honking her horn. I look at her and give her an apologetic look. I run and get into the car.

"Sorry mom" I apologize.

"It's fine, who were you talking to hun" she asks

"I-uhhh my neighbor." 

"Are you lying to me (y/n)?" my mother squints her eyes at me 

"N-now why w-would you think that?" I then sighed "I might be in a relationship with my neighbors brother...well Levi and his roommate Farlan live there and Isabel goes and visits almost everyday" I said rather quickly.

At first she looked at me dumbfounded but then screamed

"Really?! I'm so happy for you!" 

"Erm, thanks?" 

"Lets talk more over lunch, were behind schedule." She says while driving up 

~skip to your favorite food restaurant~

"So how did you meet?" My mother asks me as the waitress sets down our food.

"My best friend Isabel introduced me to him, he was kind of a jerk at first but hes been nicer" I smile while throwing a piece of (f/f) in my mouth.

"I see" She smiles "When did you guys yah know, become a  thing?" She kept the questions  coming and I giggled as I watched her trying to put a giant burger inside her mouth.

"We went to the park and when we were walking alone together he told me he had feelings for me" I sort of lied to my mother. She believed me and just kept the questions coming.

Soon we were done our lunch and went to spend more time together. We ended up going to the boardwalk and doing a bunch of other cool stuff until the sun started to set. We were back at my mothers shop because that's where I parked my car. 

"Good night (y/n) i'll see you soon okay?" My mother said in a calm soothing voice while hugging me.

"Alright mom, good night" I let go of her and got into my car to drive home. 

In about 15 minutes I arrived and went inside. I dropped everything I bought on the floor and  went into the kitchen I went to my pantry to get some tea but there was none. I looked around some more until I realized I was out.

'Damn, i'll just buy some tomorrow.'

I went back into my pantry to grab the rice but all I found was an empty container. I sighed in annoyance and grabbed my purse deciding i'll just go out tonight. I walked out and began walking to the closest store that was about 7 minutes away. I soon reached the store and bought everything I needed. I started to walk home but I found a alleyway that would sure shorten my trip home. It was dark but lit up enough for me to see. I was half way through the ally when suddenly I hear footsteps that I surely knew were not mine. I furrow my eyebrows together feeling a presence behind me but before I can turn around I get slammed on the wall beside me. I gasp and drop my bags while trying to catch my breath.

"What is a pretty lady out here doing all alone?" He asked holding my hands above my head tightly. I let out a shaky breath.

"Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his tight grip as he get closer to my face.

"Shut up will you" He scowls. I cringe as I smell his breath that smelled of nothing else then beer. I started squirming again once I felt his hand trying to go up my shirt. Suddenly I remembered my training. I kneed him in the stomach and watched as he groaned and stumbled back a few feet. I then walked up to him again and grabbed his head bringing my knee up and his head down, kneeing him in his nose. I heard a crack and he fell onto the ground.

"(Y/n)!?" 

I looked down the ally way to try to make out who was running towards me. I squinted my eyes and saw that is was Levi.

"(Y/n)!? Are you okay?" he asked worried checking my body.

I sighed "Yes" I walked to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

He rubbed the back of me head soothingly and said it's okay you're safe now. "Where did you learn to defend yourself like that?" He asked.

"Before my mom told me to move to Japan with her I was going to join the military so I received lots of training."

"Oh, why are you out so late anyways?"

"For food, why are you out so late? " I asked.

"Same thing"

He looked me in the eyes and pecked my lips. 

"I'm glad your okay" He sighs then looks past my head. I start to turn my head too until I hear the click of a gun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeyyyy hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry about the cliffhanger I'm starting the next chapter right now :-)

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think~

Vote~comment~share

Until next time beasties!!!