chapter 3

(Your pov)

I walk into the sparking clean house. 'Damn' I thought. Isabel sees the look on my face and giggles and I glare at her cause I knew what she was thinking about.

Isabel puts her hands over her mouth to muffle her laughter.

"Tch, Isabel what are you laughing about?" Levi asks looking over is shoulder while walking through the hallway to the kitchen.

Isabel chuckles and looks at Levi "Nothing" She says quickly."You wanna go to my room?" asks me.

"Hmm sure" I replied with a smile. We run up the stairs to a normal medium sized room with posters of Japanese bands and her favorite animes. In front of her TV that was on top of a small table was to big bean bag.

"Come on lets play some call of duty or something" she giggles

"Sure! You have a cute room" I giggle too and sit on one of the bean bags and she sits in the other. She reaches up to turn on the console and grabs the controllers and hands one to me. I mutter a 'thanks' and watch the screen.

~Time skip cause i don't feel like explaining~

"Awe! (Y/n) that's like the 10th time you've won!! No fair!" Isabel yells as I laugh.

"You wanna go again?" I ask

"Fine! but i'm going to win this time!!"

We play again and I end up winning again but with a higher score then last time. I smirk at her and then turn our attention to the door as we hear it open.

"Dinners done" a boy with dirty blonde hair says.

"Awe that sucks" Isabel complains.

We both get up and go down stairs to the dinner table.

Levis POV

I can hear Isabels loud ass yelling at (Y/n) for some unknown reason again as i set all the plates down on the table.

'Why am I the only one who does stuff around this house?' I think to myself

"Tch, go check on them farlan" I said annoyed

"Who else is here? He asked confused

"Its a girl who just moved next door(there I fixed it lmao). Her name is (Y/N)" I replyed

"Hm..ok then" he said and started to walk until I called him back

"Tell them dinner is ready"

He just nodded his head and left. I can here small chat and Isabel have a small 'awe that sucks'

She's suck a pain in the ass. I watch as everyone comes down stairs and takes a seat. I look at (Y/n) and she blushes and smiles.

'Heh, cute' This time I couldn't deny it she was cute.

"Thanks for the food" we all say and pass around food or pour drinks. I really want to get to know her and what kind of person she is

"So (Y/N)....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited March 17, 2017

Yay i fixed the craappy ass chapter!!

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think~

Vote~Comment~share

Bye Beasties!