2) Run Away Again

Dil's POV
I wake up on the sofa. The people from before are surrounding me. I stand up again, looking around. Zoe tries to calm me but I run out the Window. If I talk to them I'll love them and then I will loose them like everyone else. Everybody is always gone. Lost in time. Killed because I was there. I don't want to hurt more people!

My slender figure is easy to carry across.... I don't know, I see a sign, I can read just a little. B-R-I-G-H-T-O-N. I don't understand it so I run. I see a man, curly haired, Sitting on the beach.

"Peej, its cool" I hear someone say to him.

-flashback-

"PEEJ" Papa yelled chasing PJ into an alleyway as he is dragged away, somone puts and arm around Papa's mouth suddenly, dragging him away......

-flashback over-

He knew my Dads. No Dil, don't love! I shake it off and run across town. To the station. Its grimy and dirty and a piece of cardboard is sitting in the corner. I sit next to a few homeless kids and try to look mournful. A train pulls in with a squeak and I see my chance. I pick up my Winnie The Pooh toy which I managed to grab when I was dragged away, and I sneak onto a train. I reach under the seat and find a 'Under 5' Ticket. I hand the ticket to the man and he smiles. I travel to London in the back train cart. I then run off, everyone staring at the four year old running across London. I stop dead as I reach a spot, its the place where I was lost, where my Dads died. I have come to the conclusion they must have died. I mean where else could they be? My heart drops as flashbacks and memories flood in. Washing out my heart.

"H-him! It's the four year old! Running across bloody London he was!" Someone yells and I snap back into reality. running away and escaping down a alleyway. The same alleyway as I was found in. I climb the wall and watch everyone look confused as I climb a wall into a abandoned mill. It's dark and damp.

I sit down and sob. I want to go home. I only hurt people so maybe if I could, I shouldnt, I would only cause them pain as well... Always pain....

It's the only thing you do, Dil.

A strange voice says. The voice is inside my head. I think differently.

No, Dad and Papa loved me.

And then you got them killed

That wasn't my fault

Yes it was stop lying

But.... Somone must love me?

No one. Just don't. Stop talking to anyone. You only cause pain when you talk.

But...

No......

Please?

NO

I look around. I need to get out of here. I run down onto the streets. I find a large, black coat. I wrap it around me to hide my identity. The voice gets louder with every step. Constantly giving its harsh opinion. I try to block it out but I begin to feel as if its right. I wish I wasn't so small. I wish I understood why I feel like this.. I wish I knew home....