4) Discovered

Dil's POV

Shut up, you spoke, little Twit

B-but

Go away. Jump off some bridge

But

Go on, not like anyone will care.

Your right

Yes I am, I am glad you know that now

I'll go

"Dil Howell-Lester is mildly mentally broken. There is something wrong we can never fix" The Mistress says desperately trying to get me back in her torture.

"And that is?" Zoe says crossing her arms

"He's crazy, he can hear voices constantly beating him down, that means he's mental" she says

"YOU SON OF A BITCH THAT MEANS HE'S FUCKING DEPRESSED" Zoe yells at her and The Mistress looks highly offended.

"Whatever, keep it" she says, Making me sound like a dog.

"Dil, are you Okay?" Zoe asks bending down. I shake my head and she puts her arms around me. I feel tears roll away from my eyes. Don't love, don't love, don't cause pain, don't love,

"I-I can't, w-when I love people they leave me, I-"

Zoe's POV

"I-I can't, w-when I love people they leave me, I-" Dil mutters and I hug him tight. Dil thinks that if he loves somone it hurts' them. He has spent his life avoiding caring about anyone to keep them safe. It makes you want to sob.

"Dil, that's not true, Me and Alfie are gonna get you back with your Dads, you don't just hurt people okay, Dil you are kind hearted and sweet and you have just had a terrible few years. And I am so sorry about that" I say and Dil looks at me, in disbelief.

"B-but Dad and Papa died" he says and I shake my head. He hugs me and I hug him back.

"They are alive, so alive, and they miss you Dil.... So much" I whisper and he hugs me.

"Thank You" he says and I pick him up. Dil falls asleep in my arms. Poor little boy, he's only four and he has felt only pain. His entire life. All the pain.

Dan's POV

Sitting in the gaming room, looking at the cardboard box on my knee. I am searching through a box of photos. Summer in the city, Vidcon, eventually I get about four years back and start to see the sad ones. I see a picture of Phil and Dil, and oh-so-common tears fall from my eyes. There is nothing particularly sad about the picture. It's just I never got past that. It's just memories of a baby we lost. We just lost him. Phil walks in and hugs me.

"Dan" he whispers as he sees the photo. We hug in sadness and tears fall from Phil's eyes as well.

"Sorry" I apologise sniffing

"It's okay" Phil smiles

"SPOOKY SCARY SKELLYTONS" Plays as my phone rings and I answer to Alfie

"Dan? Is Phil there?" He asks

"Yeah....."

"Okay can you put me on speaker?" He asks

"Okay...." I say again and put him on speaker

"Guys... Me and Zoe found Dil"