fuck kitten.

all in 3rd person pov)

Michael and Calum were sat on the couch snuggling, Michael felt the unusual flip in his stomach, he was horny. Calum gave Mikey a feather light kiss on his forehead, that only made Mikey crave the kiwi boys touch. (Michael is a hybrid) Mikey wrapped his tail around his boyfriend "i need you daddy" he  whined. "Are you horny kitten?" the younger boy asked "yes daddy" Michael nodded "want you to  fuck me so hard daddy, wreck me" Calum looked at Michael with hunger, "lay down" he growled. Michael did as he was told and layed back on couch, Calum spread the color haired boy's legs and got between them. He pulled Michaels shirt off and kissed down his torso as Michael writhed beneath him. Sweet, soft moans escaping his mouth. Calum came back up and pulled down Michaels pants and saw his panties "mmm kitten wearing the panties i bought you i see" "y-yes daddy" replied Michael. Calum smirked "Good boy" he praised his kitten. Michael bucked his hips up "Daddy hurry, need you" he whined. Calum quickly grabbed the condom and lube he kept under the couch, "prep or no prep kitten?" he asked softly, "no prep daddy, need you" Calum smirked at his eagerness and took off his boxers and pants and shirt and slide on the condom and slicked his throbbing cock in lube. He slowly thrusted into MIchael, Michael let out a high pitched moan and pushed back onto Calum "harder!" He commanded, Calum complied and went faster and groaned "how are you always go tight kitten fuck, everytime, just like a virgins" Michael moaned at the words and clenched around Calum. Calum moaned out "fuck kitten!" Michael moaned loudly "faster daddy deeper" Michael whimpered out, Calum did as told and hit Michaels prostate, Michael moaned loudly "AGAIN daddy right there!" Calum kept hitting that spot, "im close daddy", "me too kitten" Calums thrusts became sloppy as he came into the condom and Michael came onto his chest, both of them panting, Calum pulled out and threw the condom away. They cleaned Michael up then fell asleep.