forgotten groceries

summary: michael goes to the store with his boyfriend, calum. michael thought of it as a regular trip to the store but little did he know that the cashier had other things in mind.

michael grabbed a cart and smiled at calum "do you have the list babe?" calum nods "sure do sweetheart" the brunette smiles and pecks the pale boys cheeks, making them turn a rosy color. after the couple finished up shopping they went to check out, michael doing the paying and watching the cashier as calum bagged the items. michael was making, what he thought was small talk with the cashier, he smiles sweetly as the cashier compliments his hair and how cute his top is. after michael pays he feels a strong tug at his arm while calum pushes the cart, pulling the pale boy behind him. calum angrily packs the groceries into the car, he finishes and growls as he starts the car and looks at michael "do you know what the fuck he was doing michael?" he asks. michael gulps softly "he just said he liked my hair and top, cally" the boy frowns. calum groans "he was flirting with you michael, and you're mine. you belong to me" he says. after michael nodded the boys got buckled and made their way home. they only bought a few things so calum threw the bags in the kitchen and pins michael against the wall, kissing up his neck and leaving hickeys. michael as if his knees were about to give out when he felt the familiar, warm lips against his sensitive skin. calum smirks as he makes the smaller boy whine "tell me kitten, who do you belong to?" calum growls. michael squirms "you daddy i belong to you" he moans as calum reaches down and palms him "yeah, only daddy who can make you feel so good?" he teases, running his lips over michaels, the pale boy moans "yes daddy only you can make me feel good" he says softly because calums lips were right in front of his. calum finally connected their lips in a very heated kiss. michael found himself bucking into calums hand, whining against the tan boys lips. after a few minutes of making out and making both of them fully hard, calum strips michael and groans "daddy's favorite pair too" he snaps the hem of the lavender lace panties that adorned michaels lower half, the action made michael gasp and gulps "yes daddy, just for you" he makes himself small. calum chuckles and pulls them off quickly, pushing michael over the kitchen table "is the lube still under the table you naughty little boy?" he smirks. michael squirms "yes daddy like always". calum chuckles as he pulls the lube out from under the table "i think you can take me without any prep kitten?" he asks as he rubs circles into the small of michaels back, michael nods quickly "yes daddy hurry i just want your big cock" he moans as he feels a warm, lubed up tip at his entrance. calum slowly pushes into his beautiful boyfriend, careful not to hurt him, all while michael was silently losing his mind at how good calums cock felt without a condom and without having prep, he let out a little whimper and squirms, "daddy you feel so good" he moans. calum starts at a steady pace as he thrusts "you're so tight baby boy, just like a little virgin" he bites his lip "such a pretty little boy cunt, takes my cock so good" calum growls as he picks up his pace. michael moans loudly at calums words "daddy!" he arches his back, calum smirks and thrusts harder, pressing into the boys prostate, the action making michael squirm like crazy and basically scream in pleasure "again daddy there again i'm close!" he moans loudly "fuck kitty i'm close too, clench your little boy pussy around me" calum commands and michael obeys, squeezing tight as he cums with a loud whine. calum groans and cums hard into michael at the sight, he rides out his high and finally pulls out "you're mine" he says sleepily into michaels ear. the pale boy giggles "all yours" the two cleaned up and cuddled, forgetting all about the groceries.

Hello hello! hehe i hope you liked this, it's a bit more kinky than my others but that's because i've found more kinks than i knew about before. anyway comment if you have requests. 😊