so heres this as an apology.

summary: michael and cal wanna try something new. well you'll see what happens.
bottom! michael
top! calum

calum ran his ringed fingers through his curls, pushing them back slightly as he looked over at his boyfriend. a soft sigh leaving his lips as he looked at the older boy, biting his lip as he admired the boys features. it only took a few moments for michael to feel the eyes on him, a soft blush rising to his cheeks as he spoke "what is it, cal?" a gentle laugh slipped passed his plump lips. the tan boy shrugged gently as he looked over at him, a smile tugging at his lips "i can't just look at my oh so beautiful boyfriend
?" he asked and chuckles deeply. the blonde boy shook his head "it usually means a few things when you stare at me like that" he retorted. calum tilted his head "is that so?" he smirked softly. the tan boy hummed gently as he bit down on his bottom lip "i think we should try knife play" he blurted out, not expecting his boyfriend to react the way he did. michael spit out his drink "did you say knife play? as in the thing i've been asking for us for try ever since our relationship started?" he laughed softly as he looked over at the boy. michael was truly shocked, he had been asking calum if they could try this for so long, he'd just recently stopped mentioning it to the boy, thinking that calum wouldn't want to hear it anymore. "are you sure, cal? i don't wanna pressure you into something" he shook his head gently, a small pout adorning his red, puffy lips. the curly haired boy nodded "i wanna try it. i've been thinking about it and i think it'll be good for us to move out of our comfort zone with our sex life. you know?" he tilted his head slightly as he spoke, something michael adored. the blonde nodded "yes, angel. yes of course. we should incorporate something new every once in a while" he agreed, nodding his head gently as he smiles gently at his boyfriend.
-whoops a little skip-
wet lips touched each other, greedy hands gripping at each other's clothes, thinking there was too much between them. michael was the first to tug off calums shirt, groaning softly as he raked his nails down the boys tanned chest. calum tilted his head gently at the feeling, giving michael full access to his long neck. the blonde was moving his tongue and mouth against the boys neck as he straddles his lap, legs on either side of the boy, only their thin sweatpants between their half hard members. soon enough their lips were messily moving against each other's, soft moans leaving their plump lips. soon enough calum was tugging down michael's sweats, tugging off his own right after. the tan boy couldn't help but admire the boys beautiful, pale body. his eyes raking up and down the boy, pushing his full thighs apart to kiss them softly. calum smirked softly as he reached over, grabbing his pocket knife. the cling of the metal signaled to michael that the blade was out, the cold metal begging to be touching michael's warm skin. the blondes breathing hitched, he had only done this once before, he wasn't used to this. calum gently kisses the boys skin before dragging the dull end of the knife against his skin, letting the cold metal hit the boys milky thighs. a small whimper left michael's lips, biting his lip and tilting his head back. the weight on his chest increasing as he heaved his chest. calum smirked gently "aww. looks like you're liking this. huh, baby? such a greedy little pain slut. Always wanting me to hurt you huh?" he asked, referring to all the times michael had asked calum to psychically hurt him and leave marks during sex. michael just liked the feeling, loved the adrenaline it gave him, letting out a small whine michael nodded. "yes, sir. god please. love when you hurt me" he murmured. the tension in the room grew as calum flipped the knife over, watching as it marked michael's pretty, pale skin. he gasped gently as he bit down on his lip, admiring how the little red mark pooled in blood. he pulled the knife away, looking up at michael with the look of lust in his eyes. michael felt like he could barley breathe as he whimpered out, loving the feeling of the cold metal against his skin, cutting it open. the blonde finally spoke "please, cal. please oh god master. want you to carve your name in my thigh. show everyone who i belong to" he spoke, his voice raising a few octaves as he did. the brunette smirked, "gladly" he said gently before getting to work. he picked back up the knife, carving the letters into the boys thigh. michael couldn't help the soft whimpers that left his lips as the metal scraped his skin open, his cock twitching, the feeling turning him on even further. calum set the blade aside and quickly turned the boy over, knowing his blood would end up on their fresh white sheets. he chuckles deeply as he grabbed the strawberry flavored lube from their side table, rubbing it on his hard member, feeling it ache from the attention it was lacking. the brunette grunted "god you're so fucking hot" he mumbled as he pushes into the boys hole. michael whimpered gently at the feeling of calums tip at his hole "all you, master. fuck your cock feels so good" he panted out gently. once the tan boy bottomed out inside michael he threw his head back, not holding back before his hips snapped forward, thrusting hard into the boy. michael was never quiet, always very vocal; so the noises that left his lips were no surprise. calum brought the boys hips up a bit to thrust better inside of him, pushing the boys head against the cold sheets, showing no mercy as he pounded inside the pale boy. michael moaned loudly, drool slipping past his lips and forming a puddle as he pushes back against calum. "god please daddy it feels so good!" he yelled out. calum chuckles deeply before letting out a moan "yeah? feels good having daddy's cock pounding on you huh? you fucking love it" he growled, the blondes head quick to nod and yell out "yes daddy i love it! i love your big cock inside of me! fills me up so good" he said, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. calum chuckles "such a dumb little mutt" he muttered. the tan boy picked back up the blade and slides it across the boys asscheek and lower back. calum lived how it looked, the red blood pouring out of the tiny cuts, nothing too deep. "look at you. you're probably ready to bust now that i've used it. you're such a fucking whore, michael" he smirked, teasing the boy under him. michael nodded quickly "fuck yes. it feels so good, master. love the feeling of it." he whined out before arching his back a bit. calum smeared the blood all over the boys back before taking his bloody hand and pumping the boys cock, pulling him closer to his orgasm. calum was so close, moaning loudly. it was never hard to tell when the tan boy was close, he got louder and his theists got sloppier. "come on, babyboy. cum for me. cum for master" he taunted into the boys ear before the blonde was moaning loudly, pushing back against calum as he came into the sheets, the feeling being intoxicating. calum moaned loudly at the sight and pulled out, jerking himself off and cumming on the boys lower back, chuckling deeply as he mixed his cum with the blood. "look at you. so messy" he said breathlessly before grabbing his old shirt on the ground and lazily cleaning michael up before leading him slowly to the bathroom to clean him up.

word count:1354

okay so basically here's this bc i left so so long! i'm so sorry. i've been so busy recently and a lot has been going on. i want to try and write more but i might not take as many requests bc i'll just write what i'm into. i'll write what i'm happy with. have a nice night/day/afternoon. 💛💛