this is me.

calum had always been the "popular" one in school. he always got the girls he wanted, even a few guys. but there was one person he had slept with in his time that stood out among the rest, michael clifford. the boy has such beautiful green eyes and had such nice thighs and a cute little tummy that calum could just rub and kiss at for days. but sadly he only has the beauty in his bed once. a party lead it to happen, after the homecoming game calum hosted the biggest party ever. the small lavender haired boy drank some of the spiked punch and thought nothing of it. after a few hours of grinding in calums living room they went up to calums room and things got down to it. calum was doing his usual, thinking about the boy while he was supposed to be studying in the library. that was until he spotted the lavender fluff sticking out from behind a book. he chuckles gently as he makes his way over, pushing the book down and smirking gently. "hello there, angel" he says gently as he kept the smug look on his face. michael was next to speak, he stumbled over his words and blushes harder than he ever had. gulping hard and speaking up "h-hey calum" the small boy says sweetly. calum hums as he watches the boy get hot and flustered. "why don't you come over after school and we can hang out? i'd love to hang out with you, cutie" he chuckles gently as he flirts. michael blushes hard and bites his lip to hold back the biggest smile ever "me, h-hang out with you?" he asks as his eyes widen. the tanner boy chuckled and nodded "yes, love. me and you" he takes the boys hand "actually how about we just ditch now and head that way" he intwines their fingers gently as they walk out of the library. after the two successfully snuck out of the school and were finally at calums, the tanner boy wasted no time in kissing the boys precious pink lips, holding his hips as he pulled him close. michael gasps as he kisses back gently, moving his arms to wrap around calums neck, pulling him closer. calum chuckles against the boys lips "so eager aren't you, babydoll?" he reached around to grip at michael's ass. the smaller boy whimpers and pushes his ass back in calums hands, loving the attention he was receiving. calum smirks as he leans down to suck small hickeys into the pale, milky, white skin. michael nods "y-yes cally feels so good." he managed to whimper out, the small boy grinding against the thigh that was placed between his legs. calum pushes his thigh against michael's crotch and smirks "come on, kitty. why don't you let daddy see how good he makes you feel? hm?" he says deeply into the boys ear. a loud whimper was heard as michael's hips bucked froward. calum smirks widely as he pulls michael's hips froward "come on, kitten. daddy wants to see your pretty face when you cum like a silly little teen, all in your pants" he says as he grips michael's jaw to make him look at the tan boy. michael whines at his words and arched his back as he lets his hips buck and he cums hard, "o-oh daddy!" he arched his back up more and grips onto his daddy. calum chuckles softly and picks the boy up, carrying him to the bathroom to clean him up. "come on, angel. well get you cleaned up" he coos gently as he pressed small kisses to the boys temple.

(hey boys! it's xavier. i know i've been dead for a while. i've just been so busy with school and my life. i'm in a weird mental state at the moment and i've been using writing as coping. i don't think smut is really helping but that's okay!? comment more malum requests i'll get straight to them!)

words: 677