the conjuring.

This was requested but I don't know the username and yeah so yep.

Summary: in which Michael is trying to be tough for his boyfriend Calum but gets scared too easily.

Third Person POV

Michael was cuddled close to Calum, Michael was trying to be tough and act all macho with Calum recently and the brunette boy was confused by the change in the small boys act. Michael picked out a scary movie, the conjuring. The movie was almost over and they were at the end when they were performing an exorcism on the mother. Michael whimpers and hides his face in calums neck, Calum chuckles softly "are you okay sweetie?" He mumbles gently to not scare the small boy, Michael whimpers yet again "I wasn't expecting this t-to he so scary" he bites his lip and keeps his face hidden. Calum chuckles yet again and lifts Michaels head, kissing him gently to distract him from the movie that was playing on the television. Michael kisses back gently, Calum pulls the small boy into his lap and deepens the kiss. Michael does as well, tilting his head and opening his mouth more for Calum, the dominant pushes his tongue into the boys mouth and grips the small boys bum. Michael whines and jumped a bit, he pulls away and moans "a-again daddy" Calum chuckles huskily "feel good babyboy? Like when daddy plays with your little bum?" He asks sweetly, Michael eagerly nods "yes daddy so-so good" Calum continues and quickly pulls the boys pants off, admiring the panties. Michael made himself small, Calum had pinned him against the couch and was teasing him, snapping his panties as he sucked hickeys on the boys thigh. Calum hums against the boys thigh as the red head begs "please daddy I need your big fat man cock in my little boy pussy" he begs and whines. Calum groans "yeah? Why don't you show daddy your pretty little boy pussy huh? Spread your legs and get on your hands and knees" Michael obeys his dominant and does as he's told. Calum smirks and slaps the boys bum, watching it jiggle, he pushes into the boy with no mercy. Michael whines loudly when Calum gives him no time to adjust and keeps thrusting into him. The red haired boy arches his back and moans loudly "daddy your cock feels so good" he whines. Calum smirks and smacks the boys bum again "yeah baby? Like daddy's cock?" He teases and Michael nods quickly "so deep" the small boys mumbles. Calum flips him over and thrusts deeper, slamming into his prostate. Michael screams in pleasure and whines, Calum pushes down on Michaels lower stomach to create more pleasure "feel me hear kitty this deep?" Michael nods and squirms around "yes yes daddy I'm gonna cum!" Calum smirks "cum for me kitty cum" he commands and Michael does as told, cumming hard and untouched. Calum thrusts a few more times and pulls out, pushing his cock into Michaels mouth and making the boy swallow his cum. Michael smiles and cuddles back into Calum after a couple minutes of cleaning and catching their breath "woah" Michael giggles, Calum chuckles "woah is right lovebug" he pecks his cheek.

Wowie that was pretty lit, leave requests fam. -Xavier

(552 words)