Chapter 6: The Lion

Sorry for not uploading sooner but what can I say Vacation and Family anyways I'll try to upload sooner, I already have it started so enjoy and VOTE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!

Chapter 6 The Lion

“I'm Sorry!”

“Not an acceptable apology.” I said.

This was one of the many apology’s I had received from Sky in the 4 days I had been kidnapped.

We were at another little clearing picking up our camp and Shadow was doing his business in the woods.

“What do you want from me women?!?” Sky asked me. “I've tried everything!”

“Have you really.” I said giving him a look telling him to think, impossible as that might be for him.

A chuckle came from Gabriel who was watching us with amusement.

“Have you been on your knees?” He said to Sky.

Sky looked over at him with a confused look “She's mad at me I don't think she would let me do that, But I can try”Sky said lifting my skirt up a little.

WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL WAS HE DOING!?!?!

Gabriel noticed my panicked expression and slapped his head roughly.

“Not that idiot, I mean grovel.” Gabriel growled narrowing his eyes.

I gave him a pointed look and it's like a light went on in his head.

“Oh!”He said.

Goodness that took him forever!

He took off my heel and my stocking then he got on all fours and kissed every single toe on my foot.

“Your Highness will you please forgive me!!” He said.

He looked up at me expectantly waiting for me to respond while I looked over at him with a fake glare.

I let out a big dramatic sigh and said “Well...I suppose I could give you the benefit of the doubt...” I was interrupted by Sky grasping me around the waist tightly and spinning me in a circle shouting,

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!”

Sky put me down on the ground and looked over at Gabriel with a confused look on his face.

“By the way, what were you thinking when I lifted her dress?” Sky asked Gabriel.

“Well is it not obvious?” Gabriel asked.

“Hmm..No, but I was going to give her poor feet a massage after traveling all day.”Said Sky.

“Poor feet, my ass! She's been on a hoarse all day.” Gabriel said a little more irritated, I wonder why?

Sky looked over at me with a grin an said “Well then should I massage your bum, My Lady?”

I gave him my best death glare and he shout his mouth.

Gabriel looked over at Sky and smirked while making a whipping jester with his hand, I wonder what that meant.

We all heard a little bark and shadow came running from the forest with a fur ball running after him.

“Is that a cat?” Sky asked.

The fur ball was covered in a sandy brown coat with a few small darker dots scattered about. It looked like a kitten but a little bigger and it's ears were a little more pointed then a cats.