chapter 53

Nadia's p.O.v
"Nadia this isn't you"Harry yelled trying to struggle out of the restraints. I rolled my eyes as I stuck a needle in his arm.

"Shut up"I said hanging up the blood bag. I smirked as I heard Elizabeth cough."you alright over there lizzy"I laughed as she glared at me.

"Your so lucky I'm tied up"she growled. I laughed and walked over to her stepping on her leg with my heels,making her cry out in pain.

"Actually"I said as her heart appeared in my hand"you're lucky you're still alive"I smirked squezzing her heart but she didn't budge."what?"I whispered to myself as Elizabeth started laughing. She caught me off guard when she raised her leg up tripping me.

"You do forget young grasshopper, I'm evil, I have no heart"she Said as she raised her hand up ,a acid ball floating in it. I covered my face as she lowered her hand at me

"Stop"I heard someone yell,me I saw Elizabeth turn her head giving me the perfect opportunity to snap her neck"NOOOO"I hear a girl scream as Elizabeth's life less body feel beside me.

Larissa's p.o.v
"Larissa so nice to see you again"Nadia smiled at me."and not pregnant,what happened Liam said never mind"she laughed evilly.

"Nadia this ends here!"I yelled.

"What are you gonna do fight me ,your nothing but a human"she chuckled as she walked over to Harry

"And your nothing but a coward"I spat,Nadia looked up at me."I know why your mad, you let Tuesday get in your head,you hate me right now, because of everything that's happening, but the truth is it's not really Nadia is it Cameron"I said crossing my arms, she clapped."where's Nadia?"

"Somewhere with louis,probably dead"she shrugged.I frowned and charged torwards her"nope not yet"she said pinning me against a wall."Harry you hungry?"Cameron smirked as she turned to a glowing eyes harry,his fangs piercing his lips. Harry growled as he ripped off the restraints and slowly walked towards me with a sinister smile.

Liam's p.o.v
"Kiss my ass Louis"I hear Nadia yell as she struggles to take Louis hands away from her neck. I slowly came in behind him.

"Try to attack me and she does"I heard him say"hello Liam "he smiled as I walked in front of him.

"Let her go "I said.

"Whyyy it's so much fun to torture her"he Said as he squeezed her neck tighter."besides she's not who you should be worrying about"he smirked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Should I tell him or you?"he asked Nadia"ok I will, well the fbi is on to your ass,and Nadia here gave Harry human blood and Larissa's on the other side probably fighting Cameron and now human in which she doesn't have a chance,since she's human! Wait I just found another plan here"he said tossing Nadia over to me."better hurry don't have much time he laughed as he disappeared.

"I'm soo sorry li-"

"Save it we need to stop Harry and Cameron"I said picking her up and running full speed.

Nadia's p.o.v
"Throw me "I said to Liam"

"What?"he yelled as we was still running.

"Just do it "I yelled back"now!!"he huffed and spun us around a couple of times and sent me flying throw the window and landing on Cameron. I was about to punch her but I screamed as I saw I landed on her headless body.

"Yea,yea, I know my bad now help me !!"Larissa yelled grabbing Harry by his hair to get him away from her neck. I saw Liam in the corner bleeding trying to wedge out the sharp blade stuck in his stomach.I looked around and found a giant pipe.I hurried to grab it and walked over to Harry and larissa."Harry have I ever told you how much I love your hair"Larissa tried grinning as she placed her feet on his chest and tried pushing him away,but Harry only got closer to her. I picked up the pipe and swung it as hard as I could.

"Shit!"I mumbled as Harry grabbed the pipe and threw it. I saw Harry slowly turn around.I jumped as I saw him gasp and look down at Larissa's hand in his chest.

"Nadia I want you to go over to that body and cut a small dash enough for blood flow"I looked at her "go now!"she yelled making me flinch and run over to the body,I scrunched up my face as the smell was strong."whoah easy there big boy"Larissa said as I see her raise up Harry's hand and making him send the pipe out of liams stomach.

"Ok what next?!"I yelled,

"Go check on Liam"I nodded.

Larissa's p.o.v
I slowly placed Harry on the ground"your turning human haz,your heart is warm"I laughed,as he glared at me rasing his hand"ah,ah,ah I wouldn't if I were you"I smirked as I squeezed his heart and dipped my finger in Cameron's blood."here,I don't wanna kill you,but I will if I have to"I said shoving my fingers in his mouth. I saw his eyes turn more redder"you want more?"I asked as he nodded"fine"I said as I held up Cameron's arm.

"Hey what are you doing no put that down"I see Cameron's disassembled head talking.I smirked and let go of Harry's heart as he charged at the body. I hurried to move over to Liam.

"I'm fine I drunk some of evil Louis protection spell"Liam smiled,I hugged him. I saw Nadia walk over to Harry to check on him.

"He's gonna be fine Cameron's blood was half human and something else so it should get him back to normal"Nadia smiled and nodded as she hugged harry.