The Day We Lost Meryl

(p.s. I don't ever want Meryl or Don to Die I just wanted to show the world my side of their immense love each other p.s.s. I NEVER EVER NEVER WANT ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN TO DON OR MERYL I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THIS FAR IN THE STORY BUT DID SO PLEASE DON'T THINK I WANT MERYL OR DON TO DIE CAUSE I DON'T,I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DIE I CAN'T IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT THEM IN IT I DON'T THINK ANY STREEPER COULD)

Date: February  14th 2049

Place: Sharon hospital in Salisbury Connecticut

That week had been hell for the Gummer family. First Meryl had a heart attack and was sent to the hospital and they made her stay there for the night to keep an eye on her, then she had been diagnosed with Heart Failure and was given four months to live. (Heart failure is a chronic condition that happens when the heart's muscle becomes too damaged to adequately pump the blood around your body. If you have heart failure your heart still works but because it is less effective your organs do not get enough blood and oxygen. Heart failure tends to affect older people more often and manifests as shortness of breath, reduced exercise tolerance and swelling of the ankles. It results if the heart is damaged and weakened)

Ok ok so the day of the heart attack went a little like this. First Meryl woke up like she usually did with passionate butterfly kisses from her beloved Don. the days events went as planed with a little cake making and little bit of Meryl messing with Don's mind like she always did when she knew he was watching yes she did it on purpose but not always and this all went on for 2 hours. Next they had cuddle on the couch because in their mind it didn't matter if you where 20 or if you where in your 90's you could never be to old to cuddle with your dearest loved one. So they cuddle for another 2 hours until Meryl fell asleep on Don which made Don fall asleep too. when he woke before Meryl it reminded him of when she was pregnant with there four children and her tired body would just collapse on him it had always been that way always with all four of them.

Don loved it. It made him feel loved even more then he did cause he could feel the baby growing inside of his beloved wife. Which gave him the most joy in all the world times 10 and then some. he missed those time he did. when they were younger at heart and young to the eye. When there children or as they like to call them the awards of their ever growing and never fading love for each other. he could imagine all the times when she would tell that pregnant and the joy they shared for the next 9 months and then it never faded from the moment she got pregnant with Henry to now it never faded it has been the same ever since.

finally Meryl woke up and Don was jarred out of his thoughts to Meryl complaining about chest pains. And at that point Don knew something was wrong because she never pains that bad. so with much hast he sweeped her up and out of the house and to the car. ounce in the car her sped down to the hospital and he didn't have to stop at any red light or stop signs thank the Lord they made it to the hospital just in the nick of time and carried her up to the receptionists desk and they where immediately sent to a room. When they got into the room some nurses came in to draw some of Meryl's blood for some tests. Then a couple if minutes later a doctor walked in to give them Meryl's test results.

"what is it doc" asked Don because any smart person could see that Dr. Flin was anxious.

"well if you must know" her said

"yes I must know she is my wife I need to know" Don said getting ticked because if something was wrong with Meryl or one the kids he would always want to know what it was and if it wasn't he wasn't taken seriously he would get very highly pissed.