Chapter 2

We made it to England around 5 hours later. From the airport we made a mad dash to the museum, where we, amazingly, found all the evidence nicely sealed and organized. Scotland Yard did a a better job then usual when collecting all the evidence.

Alfred made a comment about how Arthur's "people" has done better without him, and then was slapped upside the head by an unamused English and Canadian.

We made our way to Scotland Yard's "Head Quarters" (for lack of a better term) where we requested to see the evidence. In a little while the chief of police came to escort us to the evidence files.

We dug and scoured through every bin, box, and bag, and found that there was nothing that could help anyone. A couple of pictures, faulty tapes, and some cut wires. Not even a note of any kind. This did not have even the faintest trace of "Dia's" signature. The only evidence tracing the evidence to my thief persona was the tipster, and no one even knew who they were.

We quietly exited the station and booked a nearby hotel. The room was large and had three bedrooms with restrooms and a main room with a desk, similar to the room the guys had in L.A.

Once I found the room I was staying, Ivan and Yao pulled me into their room and sat me down on one of the beds.

"(Name)," Ivan said forcefully. "Did you or did you not rob that museum?"

I was completely surprised. I wasn't expecting such a sudden interrogation. "No I didn't," I said. "Why would I do that? I took and oath and I plan to keep it. I can't believe you guys don't trust me."

"It's not like we don't trust you trust you we," Yao interjected. "We're just trying to do our job. Dia you have to understand that-aru."

"I can't believe it," I said. "I'm leaving," and I walked out of the room a fit of rage.

I made it to my room just before I threw myself onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. I couldn't believe that my team couldn't trust me. I knew that Allistor warned me before, but I never really thought that it would come true. I thought that after all this time my team would trust me. I guess not. Now that I knew my team didn't trust me this imposter became an entirely new threat. Not only to international security, it was a threat to my dignity and honor.

That's when I realized I would never be able to clear my name with a entourage like the allies, I would have to investigate in secret, in the shadows on my own time. The allies could think what they will, but I had to clear my name. It was the only way to get the team's trust back. This imposter must learn never to mess with me or with Dia.