The alien dango

Writer's notes: This was a story I wrote when I was in yr 7 and I wrote it for year one kids to read as an assignment so please don't judge, because it does sound childish >.<

If you were to travel North 100km then turn east, just on the next hill would be a train station. If you're lucky enough to catch the train 542. It would lead you to my home planet, Planet Dango Caramel, and that's where my first adventure started...

I blob the alien am on my way home, when something clashed on my UFO. I stopped in panic then it hit me again. "Clash!" The next thing I knew was that I was about to hit this strange looking planet. I signalled for help but the signal was dead, completely cut off. Soon enough I clash landed had on the ground.

I got out of my UFO and looked around and saw three creatures playing in the sand as well as 20 pairs of eyes that were staring at me. "Hello" I said, everyone ran away when they heard me. I went up to two other creatures and they did the same thing.

Tears started to fall and before I knew it I was crying. Everyone had already left. "Why doesn't anyone like me?" I said loud "I like you", I looked up to see another creature, she smiled and said "I'm Katie and this planet is earth which means we are humans, Do you wanna be my friend?" I nodded and said "I'm Blob"

Over the past few days I learnt a lot of things about earth. Thanks to Katie, everyday was fun. She took me shopping and to try out new food. I guess some people on earth can be nice.

Before I knew it, it was the day I had to leave. It was 10:00 pm when I heard a knock at the window. I looked outside to see my mum in her dirty spaceship, she had come to take me home.

Katie was still asleep when I gave her a teddy bear from planet Caramel to remind her of me. Then i quietly said "Goodbye" and left

I looked back to see Katie's face for the last time. Just as we were about to leave, I yelled "Goodbye Katie, I'm sorry, Please remember me!" We then left.

I never saw Katie again, but somewhere in my heart. I know she remembers me. 

I looked at the North star on the far horizon. My feelings reflecting in the water. Even if I was only able to see Katie for a short amount of time I treasured all the moments I had with her. I may not be able to see her again but she remains hidden somewhere special in my heart.

I'm glad I was able to meet Katie and I know one day I will come back to earth but until then...

Sweet dreams..

Someday I'll find the true meaning of love. <3