Chapter 3, The Foundation

Beacon Academy Dance
Ruby walked into the enormous ball room, and gazed upon the lights and music.

"Might as well enjoy myself while I can here". She thought.

(About 20 Minutes Later)

Ruby was dancing to Shake it Off by Taylor Swift.

She walked over and got some punch out of the bowl and noticed a figure standing on the balcony, cloaked in darkness.

She realized that she was being followed by whoever it was, so she left and started heading towards the docks.

Ruby looked behind her and there was always a figure about 100 ft. Behind her, always staying in the darkness where they couldn't be seen.

She finally reached the docks and turned around to see the figure that had been stalking her.

It was what looked like someone almost 6"7. He was wearing a black long trench coat and what looked like a gas mask built into a helmet. Under the trench coat was black body armor. On the chest plate it had the Foundation symbol, below it, it read in small letters "Secure. Contain. Protect."

Yang, Blake and Weiss stepped out into the clearing beside Ruby.

The figure took a step back.

Ruby took out Crimson Rose and everyone withdrew their weapons.

The figure just stood and withdrew 2 long sword like Titanium Blades. 1 in each hand.

The team fired all their weapons at him but the figure just kept dodging and blocking. Yang had never seen anyone move so fast. Neo was nothing compared to this.

They were able to keep the fight up long enough to wear him down, when it looked like he had all but failed. The figure stopped, and kneeled.

"Are you surrendering?" Yang asked, beaten up.

He withdrew a small cylinder and slammed it into the ground. A white beacon shot out into the clouds as the figure looked towards the sky.

Several airships came from above and multiple huge spotlights shined on Ruby and the rest of the team. SCP Foundation Troops came down on ropes from the airships and surrounded them.

"On the ground, NOW!" The soldiers shouted.

They got on the ground were put in handcuffs.

"Do you have any idea who I am?! Ill have you court marshalled!!" Weiss shouted

"Package secure, moving to extraction." One of the troops said over the radio.

"Yang!" Ruby yelled looking over at Yang on the ground.

"We're gonna be ok sis!" Yang said as they injected the team with a heavy sedative.

Ruby saw was the figure boarding an airship and taking off as she then passed out. She kept remembering Yang's words as she drifted off into the darkness "We're gonna be ok sis..."

Ruby was drifting in and out of consciousness as she felt herself strapped down to a hospital bed. She heard a voice talking. "Move them to Armed Research and Containment Area-45" a man said. "I want them in Project Heimdall." "What of the 05 Council?"

"05 orders confirmed" another voice said. "05-7 Has direct Oversee of this project now.

"Whe-, where am I?" Ruby murmed. All she could see was a bright light and towering black figures above her.

"She's waking up" a voice said. "Give her another 300 mg"

Ruby felt a needle in her arm as she passed out again and drifted back into the darkness.

Project Heimdall Executive Summary

Contingency Planning Operation #: 83910301
Codename Designation: Project Heimdall
Project Lead: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Overseer-in-Charge: O5-7
Date Authorized: ██/██/████
Involved Facilities:

Armed Research and Containment Area-45

Project Mission: Project Heimdall is a cross-disciplinary High-Impact, Medium-Probability contingency analysis with three primary objectives:

Research potential means of termination of Class-D Personal aswell as testing with Keter and Ecluid class SCP's.Analyze likely outcomes.Develop means of such.

"Ruby! Ruby! Wake up!" Ruby opened her eyes and looked up to see Yang standing over her. "Yang where are we?"

"I don't know, we're in some cell." Ruby sat up and looked around her. She in 1 of 4 bunk beds that were hanging from a wall. It looked like a prison cell, nothing but bare walls, some beds and a toilet. Everyone was in full white pants and shirt, a symbol of a circle with 3 arrows pointing towards the middle on the right side of it. Blake was reading in her bunk and Weiss was banging on the door.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?!! I AM WEISS SCHNEE ILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR KIDNAPPING!!!!" She yelled.

The door swung open suddenly, 4 soldiers in white combat gear standed in the small hallway outside.

"Move, its time for your orientation." 1 of them said.