ILY PORT

Omg Wednesday was hilarious. The unfortunate thing was we had to get up really early in the morning. My dad decided to take us all mountain bike riding at a place call the ghost road. My brother, my dad and I ask are pretty good mountain bike riders, but Abby had never done it before. We got about 1/8 of the track done when Abby ran into a huge tree and broke the handel bars. It was quite funny from my perspective.
That cut our ride short as we had to walk all the way back to the car to fix it. Also we had to get back to the house in time because Sam and Maddie were coming over.

They were already at the house when we got there so we were a bit late. Anyway we first had morning tea. Sam was disgusting because he picked up my foods bone and was waggling it in my face. GROSS RIGHT!
Then we went to the beach. It was so fun!!! We spent 10 mins just sand surfing down the sand dunes. Then we spent ages in the water, boogie boarding and body surfing.
Then when we came home we had lunch before going in the pool. Sam grossed me out again by squeezing an orange on his party pie, EWWW.
The pool was fun, but we got in trouble for being to violent. It was girls vs guys. In a weird mixed up water gun/water skim ball fight. All because Abby and I stole to floating chair, sheesh people. My dad got angry and said someone was gonna get hurt, whoops.
That day was pretty epic.

While on thursday the day was more relaxed. Fit about an hour and a half my mum, Abby and I were at the dentist. This was because the night before Abby broke off the filling thing from her broken tooth.
Then we went to the beach. The water was FREEZING to start with but got warmer the longer you were in it. And I only got dumped once. But that was because of my stupid board.
Then that night my great uncle and great grandfather came for dinner. We had Shepard pie, it was fill of veggies. EWWWW GROSS!

That was yesterday, today I've done nothing. In the morning I went to koorong with my great uncle to pick a birthday present. I got two books. Then I came home and Abby and I watched pitch perfect. Now I am just lying in bed doing nothing. But tonight Sam, Maddie and their patents are coming over for a BBQ. Im quite excited. We might get to go in the pool at night, how cool is that!!!

Anyway, I've been going on and on about my holiday. I really want to know what you guys are doing. So please tell me ;)