in the beginning #2

Okay before I tell you why its 'In the beginning #2' I just wanna brief my Sunday. In the morning I went to church. I love church. I have friends there and Sunday school rocks. All the others were making different canvases but I made the best {If I do say so myself}. First I painted the canvas completely black, then I got a wooden sign thingy that says LOVE. I put a thick layer of sliver and purple glitter on the letters. Then I stuck that on the canvas and VOILA! Beautifulness.

Surprisingly that took quite a while. But whatever. Then I had to clean up, BLECH. I'm such a messy person. Straight after church my mum and I went to coles cause we had to by afternoon tea and dinner for when the Pearsons come over {Kaiden, Micah, Kye, Thalia, Aunty Tina and Uncle Nathan}. There not actually relatives, but my brother and I still call them aunty and uncle.

They came over at around 2:30, well Aunty Tina, Kye and Thalia did as all the other guys were going mountain bike riding. So at home it was just me, mum and those three. Well at least until the others got back. The funny/creepy part was that when mum got out a highchair for Thalia there was a huge {Okay medium sized} spider. I screamed which made Thalia cry. Then mum sprayed it with spray stuff and chucked her shoe at it. Then we both refused to pick it up with a tissue. Aunty Tina to the rescue! Anyway in that whole shamozzle I totally was the most helpful :)

When the guys got back the whole house stunk, Guys are disgusting. Well at least the ones I know. Micah had dirt smudged all up his face which was actually quite hilarious to see. They got home in time to have dinner, UNE PIZZA! I had 1 1/2 pieces, Kaiden had 5 and Micah had a wopping 7 pieces!!!
Anyway after dinner we played a game on the WII-U. I'd called metroid blast. Its really fun but Kye didn't know how to play so he kept throwing tantrums till I eventually played against him and "lost".
It was a pretty fun day.

Okay here is why I named it "in the beginning #2". " Ok so we walked up to the mini bus, yes a mini bus. It was pretty cool." De ja vu much, today to get to the nursing home we took a mini bus. I sat next to Sarah but it was a bit squishy and for some reason I was dying of heat. "After singing at the first room we all wandered to the next room." That is literally what we did. No joke. I mean the difference is now in not going to say "That's when I realised... I had a crush on Max." Cause like I didn't just realise it, I've know since that day two terms ago. Time flies doesn't it. Anyway I got to see Dorry again {a nice old lady I met when I went in year 7}. I also was told by Jean {another old lady} that her father was the first to have a garage in 1910, oh she also thought Max and I were retaliated. Oh and Dorry told me she remembered me because of my dimple, wow thats nice to know, isn't it?
On the way home I sorta tricked Sarah into going to the back of the bus and I went to the front {btw sarah im so sorry ;)}.
I ended up sitting next to Max. He was writing something on his phone and I wanted to see what it was. My persistence is amazing! Cause eventually I did get to see it. Yeah...

Then on the way home a guy in Sarahs class called Kai decided he would get off the bus at the first stop and race it to his stop. He asked his 'friends' to please take his bag for him. They said sure, till he left. Sarah and I heard them say that they were just gonna leave it on the bus. I thought that was super mean so when we got to the stop{one before mine} Sarah and I got off and took Kais bag. We gave it to him but unfortunately we had to walk for longer. But it wasn't that bad.

So far my week hasn't been quite as cruddy as usual.