-Chapter two-

-2 years later-

Kitsune's pov

Im 15 now It's been 2 years since I left the house two years since I killed them, my father and my brother and 2 years I been trying to figure out why I killed them and how I killed them well I might find out soon.

I was on my killing spree, and yes I'm a murderer or a killer you would call me so my normal weapon I use is a knife since I find them natrual to use for killing and before I kill my victims I cover there mouth then I say my catch phrase that is "shh I'm right here" and then slit there throat sometimes I stab them in the chest to make it more fun but if someone is trying to resist the pain I pin them to the ground cutting there limbs off slowly then if they still resist I stab my knife threw there throat not holding back. Anyways I was in the woods I usually went to get to my little cabin I live in, I use to be crying all the time but I gave up because I know they aren't going to come back so I made sure I erased all feelings I've had and only have hate and blood lust which I find quite useful when I'm going on killing spree, I was getting close to my cabin but saw a little girl in a pink kinda ripped and dirty dress with cuts on her arms and legs and a couple on her face and blood was flowing down her face from her forehead, she was holding something that looked like a slightly torn brown teddy bear, With that I grabbed my knife and put it behind my back and walked up to her.

"Hey little girl are you lost?" I smirked and she just lifted her head up and just smiled and said no one would play with her.

"Do you want to play with me?" She said cutely hugging her bear to her chest tightly.

"Ok what game do you want to play little girl?" I curiously asked while my smirk turned into a poker face.

"Lets play hide n seek you hide and ill find you!" She grinned and spinning around happily.

"Sure but first what's your name?" I asked the happy little girl.

"My names Sally and this is Charlie my bear now let's play!" She said.

"You better hide you don't want me to find you" she smirked, I gulped and ran as fast as a fox maybe a little faster and me being sneaky I found a hole I could fit in but will get squished a bit but I didn't want that little girl Sally finding me. I slid into the hole that was in the tree and I saw a big branch with leaves on them, I grabbed it which was hard since I had to claw for it and finally got it a minute later and put it in front of me.

-2 hours later-

Sally's pov

I was looking for the girl that agreed to play with me and this is the first time someone could hide from me this long.

"Where are you!" I shouted trying to find her having no luck but then I heard someone yawn and I saw a big fallen branch and I kicked it away and saw my victim sleeping... I sweat-dropped and poked her and Charlie just was laughing. " Sally please don't kill this girl she is special" a voice spoke into my mind.

I knew who it belonged to, it was slendy. "But why slendy? she is only human" I commented.

"she is a killer and she seems to have something special about her, lets bring her back to the mansion ok" slendy said and came out of the shadows and picked the girl up and and held her bridle style and he grabbed me with his tendrils and placed me on his back and I held onto him and Charlie and we transported to the mansion.

3rd persons pov

When slendy got to the mansion with Sally, Charlie and Kitsune, Sally jumped of slendy and ran to her bedroom and set up a little tea party with Charlie and her dolls.

Slendy laid Kitsune down on the couch and two of the creepypastas came down from there room, "hey slendy who is this beautiful girl?" Jeff said smirking and looking up and down kitsune's body laughing and eyeless jack chuckled in amusement.

"Ya know you shouldn't stare at people jeffery" eyeless jack laughed.

"Don't call me jeffery my name is jeff!!" Jeff shouted at eyeless jack taking his knife out going to stab eyeless jack.

"Ok, ok"eyeless jack sweatdrops and walks backwards slowly putting his hands up in surrender.

"Good, now slenderpan who is this?" Jeff chuckled at his joke and slendy glared at Jeff.

"I'll introduce u to her tomorrow ok now you will not touch her while I'm gone, eyeless jack will you watch over her?" Slendy sighed and crossed his arms.

"Of course slender" eyeless jack smiled under his mask and sat on the smaller couch next to the one kitsune's laying down on and takes a book out and reads it and watches over Kitsune. Slender went to his office and did some work and jeff went off killing again.

Jeff's pov

That girl was beautiful but not as beautiful as me. I went into a little kids room though the window I cover the little kids mouth and traced his little neck with my knife then sighed and digs my knife into there throats heaps of blood spilling out splashing all over my hoodie and face and the sliced a smile into his face and wrote Jeff the killer on his face laughing then slashing at his stomach then stopped, hearing a scream and looked towards the door and saw the mother and father the and I decided to kill them now, I jumped at them aiming at the mothers heart and it went threw the mothers body went limp and fell to the ground, I then pinned the father down and stabbed him multiple times into his chest until his heart stopped beating and his body went limp. I smirked and saw the police coming so I jumped out of the window and ran back to the mansion.