[felix x reader] singing in the shower

Felix had gone into the shower 5 minutes ago, leaving you in bed. It was still early so you attempted to get more z's. Too bad your boyfriend has a bad habit of singing in the shower. Really. freaking. loud.

"This hit, that ice cold, Michelle pfieffer, that white gold. This one, for them hood girls, them good girls, straight masterpieces!" Felix's voice could be heard clearly through the door from your bedroom to the bathroom. You rolled over groggily and groaned, burying your face in the pillow.

"you obnoxious asshole" you grumbled into the bedding, your (dog/cat) climbing onto the crook of your back.

"Stylin', while in, livin' it up in the city, got chucks on with Saint Laurent. Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty!" at this point Felix had managed to wake locus up in the next room, the other man banging on the wall near your bed. you smack the wall back and raise your voice to a low yell so he can hear you through the wall.

"Go back to bed locus!" The man stops banging, signalling that he had given up on getting Felix to shut up.

"Too hot, hot- FUCK!" There was a loud bang and a crash. You drag yourself from your bed and open the bathroom door to see Felix clutching his foot, screaming a stream of obscenities. You rush over to him in concern.

"Felix, baby. What happened?!" You try to console the nude, raging man but he just keeps yelling.

" I knocked the shitty shampoo down and it landed on my toe!" You couldn't help but laugh.

"I love you, you dork"